Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

me oso hv King sized bed. The small allowance is ok leh.

seldom used tt side cos me & hubby usually just hop onto bed :D:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

hahaha.. really ah.. abit worried leh :P somemore thinking if will haf problem with cleaning the floor below the bed :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hey neighbours... i need contact for storeroom shelves... keke...

yea.. so long still haven get ! haha recently things gt more and more.... so will really need it soon.

Hi,

Recently go through this topic, seen that some of them having a unreasonable and headache neighbours.

My neighbour, a lady make me very very headache, really cannot tahan her anymore.

I regret of moving to JW.

At first she talked to us very friendly, at last she show her real face.

We put the shoes nicely outside the corridor -----Cannot

We put shoes rack -----Cannot

Cos the corridor belong to her and say a lot of rubbish.

We call the officer to talk to her, at last i can put my shoes outside but few month later......

she mad again, kick my shoes, put her shoes overlap my shoe, bang the door and..............

May i know whether can install CCTV outside the corridor??

I miss my ex-neighbour very much, they so good to us.

hahaha.. really ah.. abit worried leh :P somemore thinking if will haf problem with cleaning the floor below the bed :P

Hehehe... me used storage bed frame so cannot clean the floor below :P

wait till u drop by my place, u can see if the 40cm look weird or not :D

Hi,

Recently go through this topic, seen that some of them having a unreasonable and headache neighbours.

My neighbour, a lady make me very very headache, really cannot tahan her anymore.

I regret of moving to JW.

At first she talked to us very friendly, at last she show her real face.

We put the shoes nicely outside the corridor -----Cannot

We put shoes rack -----Cannot

Cos the corridor belong to her and say a lot of rubbish.

We call the officer to talk to her, at last i can put my shoes outside but few month later......

she mad again, kick my shoes, put her shoes overlap my shoe, bang the door and..............

May i know whether can install CCTV outside the corridor??

I miss my ex-neighbour very much, they so good to us.

Aiyo, sound like a nasty neighbour u hv :(

actually me got one liddat too at my old old hse. she stayed 2 levels below us

The auntie kept accusing my mother wet her laundry with ours. But the fact was we nvr bamboo out our clothes

as my mother got weak hands. All were pole up in the kitchen.. but she could nt believe.

once she even came knocking our door with chopper!

Yes,. the cut meat chopper :P Super headache mannnn

As for CCTV, I think should b able bah

tot many hv installed to curb loan shark harrassment.. :unsure:

WOW!!

HORRIBLE CHOPPER!!!!!!!

This woman "Xiao" izit.

When i contact the officer, u know wat she ask me.

Izit your neighbour came from Boon Lay, i said yes, then she said she know wat to do.

Dont know why she ask me like tat???

The lady even use the corridor as her 2nd kitchen, we also didnt say anything to her.

She want to hang her cloth outside, lucky i placed my plant around. otherwise u can

see underwear every where.

Hi All

Newbie here, din know there is forum for the "JW 600 pluser", I am member of the 678A :P low-rise resident

1 yr plus in this new love nest.

Except for one weird young couple in my floor, most of the neighbours are very considerate and thoughtful.

i have a dog and usually he do not disturb my neighbour unless the children beside my flat deliberately run and scream along the corridor and he will bark. the ADULT man who stayed in the same floor tend to stamp his foot to "activate" my dog and make him bark. i mean what is the point? if he want to make fren and be good neighbours, i don't mind at all, but don't need to resort to that right. afterall he is AN ADULT not a child. some one in the family spoke to him in mandarin after he stamped his foot: "see, neighbour also look at you already." she who made that comment - i felt that i shud jus forgive and forget, well we just hope that everyone can have a pleasant neighbourhood, look out for one another, you never know...one day we need each other why make things difficult???

there are weird neighbours who also tend to hang dripping laundry out their windows and wet all my clothings... (have to wash all over again) sigh...they seriously do need to spare a tot for their neighbours to have a peaceful and nice neighbourhood

Has anyone faced problems with the masterbed room shower glass blind? the one with the swinging door? water leaks during shower through the mis-aligned door and the rubber and the glass does not seal properly when closed, hence pool of water outside the bath area. quite annoying as we need to dry it all the time with mop after every single shower.

Hehehe... me used storage bed frame so cannot clean the floor below :P

wait till u drop by my place, u can see if the 40cm look weird or not :D

u mean ur's oso with tat kind of allowance? :P

Anyone can give me contact for doing racks in the HS? Thanks!!

HS in a mess without the racks.

And wats price range like?

Anyone can give me contact for doing racks in the HS? Thanks!!

HS in a mess without the racks.

And wats price range like?

same here.. need HS shelf contact..

btw Esther... got anymore pics update after moving in ? :P

u mean ur's oso with tat kind of allowance? :P

:P Ya lor. it is enuff to put a side table though.

Diana, i didnt see the message u left me at my T-blog. =X

Didnt log in since office ban the website wahahhahaha & was very busy with wedding preps. Missed the hse visiting. Duh....

Moved in last month after my wedding and just got our internet connection!!! So i am freed from the wedding preps already. yeah!

Junxian, i will upload pics again soon. =D Ya i need to do the HS shelves. Now dumping things on the HS floor. Getting messy.

Hi Hi, anyone know what HDB building at Blk 678A void deck? Could it be a childcare or student care?

Hi me from the block. said to be RC centre. so will hv tuition class, enrichment class, kalah OK sessions :P

Hi me from the block. said to be RC centre. so will hv tuition class, enrichment class, kalah OK sessions :P

Hi rdnest. Thanks. I thought will have a student care centre. Our area don't have much childcare and student care centre, have to go quite far leh...