Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

yea come join in the Welcome Party and send in your photo for the best decorated home!

they have buffet dinner.

lots of games and shows, lucky draw top prize is a Wii Set.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi neighbours,

do send photo for the best decorated home!

join in the funs, and be a part of our big event.

this welcome party is not available for all estate, we fought hard for it to be at our estate.

I see... Tat's good. West Grove quite a good school. I afraid my girl can't get a place next year.

Me oso went thru tight balloting. Would u consider parent volunteer? It will increase ur chance ;)

hi everyone!

do u think we should have BBQ pit at the void deck? think it will bring up the "stillness" of the place... what do u all think?

Edited by Helenteepl

Yes! BBQ pits will be good to have! But i hope it does not make the estate dirty or invite stray cats.. =X

anyway, this is abit random, but anything we can do about the air planes flying at such low altitude above our head, as they sometimes last till 10pm and come in every few minutes. I know this is a old topic already but is there nothing we can do about it? =)

Yes! BBQ pits will be good to have! But i hope it does not make the estate dirty or invite stray cats.. =X

anyway, this is abit random, but anything we can do about the air planes flying at such low altitude above our head, as they sometimes last till 10pm and come in every few minutes. I know this is a old topic already but is there nothing we can do about it? =)

doubt theres anything we can do about it because of the proximity to the air base. the height limit imposed on the area is also because of the air base..

doubt theres anything we can do about it because of the proximity to the air base. the height limit imposed on the area is also because of the air base..

i was alarmed by e frequency n volume as well, n i will b staying at a relatively higher level. :jawdrop:

i was in e house 'supervising' e hdb contractors doing their finishin work on e defects. first time i was dere in e morning...

i guess one will slowly get used to it? i hope? :dunno:

Not too sure if anyone still checks this thread...

Anyone installed window film for their windows? I'm staying in 675A and my unit gets the afternoon sun.. Looking at installing window film to reduce the heat in the house, especially with the baby that's due in Oct and the weather recently is crazy!!

Not too sure if anyone still checks this thread...

Anyone installed window film for their windows? I'm staying in 675A and my unit gets the afternoon sun.. Looking at installing window film to reduce the heat in the house, especially with the baby that's due in Oct and the weather recently is crazy!!

good quality window films doesn't come cheap. if u go for big brands like 3m/vkool/huper optik easily costs thousands of dollars for the entire house