Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
piggiedearz

Jurong West St 64 Residents - (july 07 Ballot)

You are absolutely right. Looking at Huper's ceramic 30 now.. $10/sqft. Works out to be around $950... Kinda pricey.... :(

good quality window films doesn't come cheap. if u go for big brands like 3m/vkool/huper optik easily costs thousands of dollars for the entire house

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You are absolutely right. Looking at Huper's ceramic 30 now.. $10/sqft. Works out to be around $950... Kinda pricey.... :(

if u want the brightness with heat rejection. can consider 3M's sun control window film. its supposedly clear with 78% heat rejection

Yeah, it is very warm. Think is it the design of this area with all the block build to form a oval shape.

Not much wind can coming in. Should install air con in living room.

Anyone tried to add in a aircon after renov works is completed?

Yeah, it is very warm. Think is it the design of this area with all the block build to form a oval shape.

Not much wind can coming in. Should install air con in living room.

Anyone tried to add in a aircon after renov works is completed?

its possible. only thing, the trunking might have to be installed over ur existing build in items and the installation is going to makes the place very dusty

its possible. only thing, the trunking might have to be installed over ur existing build in items and the installation is going to makes the place very dusty

@mysotic: Yah! Regret not installing air con in the living room too...

@wolflet: Contemplating if I should install a new system 2/system3 for the living room and dining room too.. Super scared of the mess and also that the trunking will turn out yucky

Hahah.. I know it's super late.. But anyone also interested in doing a group buy for solar film? Sure can get a better price for it especially since it's 7th Month now... Low sales period!! :D

Hahah.. I know it's super late.. But anyone also interested in doing a group buy for solar film? Sure can get a better price for it especially since it's 7th Month now... Low sales period!! :D

im interested in the 3m. so if ur looking at the 3m. i dun mind checking out the price

@mysotic: Yah! Regret not installing air con in the living room too...

@wolflet: Contemplating if I should install a new system 2/system3 for the living room and dining room too.. Super scared of the mess and also that the trunking will turn out yucky

i installed a system 3 inverter for my 3 bedrooms and a 28000btu single split non inverter for my living room. despite being single split. it cools the living room real quickly even with west sun

@wolflet: was looking at 3m too. But read many horror stories online about peeling and such. My friend had similar experiences with the layer coming off after his son stuck bluetac on it!

Huper on my car served me well and am looking at Huper Ceramics 30 at $8/Sq ft. If we can get 300 Sq ft, I can get 20% off.. Mine is at 95sq ft now...

Anyone using part time maids? Looking for one to tide us over until we can fit into a routine when my lil baby girl is delivered in early Oct....

Just wondering if any of you guys received the invitation for the Open Net Installation? I keep seeing the guys installing the hardware but yet to see the invitation in the mail box. Checked the site and our installation date is from Sept to Nov.. Calling them doesn't help cause the operator will just say that if you haven't receive the invitation, that means that your area is not ready...

Just wondering if any of you guys received the invitation for the Open Net Installation? I keep seeing the guys installing the hardware but yet to see the invitation in the mail box. Checked the site and our installation date is from Sept to Nov.. Calling them doesn't help cause the operator will just say that if you haven't receive the invitation, that means that your area is not ready...

i checked the site and it says my installation is jul-sept next year

Halo neighbours, happy new year!!

This sunday is the grand opening of our RC? I dun recall getting the leaflet. oops. So we can join in without the leaflet? What is the timing of the grand event?

=P

Just had my unit connected up by the opennet technicians this morning. :)

Gotta wait for another more month for tests to be completed prior to being able to sign up for the fiber plans.

i checked the site and it says my installation is jul-sept next year

Didn't even know that there's an RC in our estate... Is it at the childcare there?

Halo neighbours, happy new year!!

This sunday is the grand opening of our RC? I dun recall getting the leaflet. oops. So we can join in without the leaflet? What is the timing of the grand event?

=P