Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rix

Rain Shower Become Drizzle Shower

If you really want to know the feasibility of the rain shower, just install a pressure gauge at the water pipe outlet and maybe another 0.5m pipe/hose on the downstream of the gauge for better accuracy. Let the water flow and allow the pressure stabilise (approx 1min at most). That pressure would decide whether you should install your rainshower.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you really want to know the feasibility of the rain shower, just install a pressure gauge at the water pipe outlet and maybe another 0.5m pipe/hose on the downstream of the gauge for better accuracy. Let the water flow and allow the pressure stabilise (approx 1min at most). That pressure would decide whether you should install your rainshower.

Hi, that sounds like a good suggestion. However, do you know where i can get a pressure gauge and how many bars would be optimal?

On 9/24/2007 at 10:05 AM, rix said:

Super sad, just got my newly renovated house.. and found out that both the rain showers that my wife and myself chose is wasted. It's not the rain shower that is faulty.. but rather the water pressure. The water pressure is really low to the extent that it become a drizzle shower. :jawdrop:

One word "PATHETIC" and after wifey called the Town Council.. they give her some **** excuse that the higher storey we are, the water pressure will be lower, if we are on the lower floors, water pressure will be higher... i live on the 10th floor, in Yishun. That like telling me that i am paying conservatory charges and water bills every month only to get short cutted on my water pressure.

Anyone got the same problem as i am?

There are two easier ways to solve low water pressure:
1. Remove the restrictor from the shower. Most restrictors are plastic discs.
2. Replace a shower head. High flow rain shower head is effective in increasing water pressure, as long as you choose the right brand. For example, the shower heads of AquaDance and SparkPod are of good quality. I have used them for a year.