Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WWKC

W.k's Love Nest @ Woodlands

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mist,

A lot of glass used for my house.. From Kitchen door, MBR, All bathrooms..Excited for this moment..

But when it comes to cleaning up.. I surrender.

A piece of advice to those who will be using glass for their home..

Unless you have someone to "sabo" to do the cleaning.. if not dun ever use glass.

Last weekend, i nearly exploded when my hubby & myself were doing cleaning up of our unit.. I admit that i'm not good in cleaning up the glasses.. I wasted 20 mins of my time cleaning.. and i give up.. Haha.. and of course, the person to "SABO" is my hubby la.. surprisely, he did a better job like me... haha..

But actually, to be frank.. I'm juz acting only la.. becoz i wan him to clean ma.. hahaha

Hi..

A recommendation to all if you're currently sourcing for furnitures.. Can go to Air Division @ Changi South to see see look look lor.. Though some items can be quite pricey but I supposed we're paying for good quality at the end of day... Can look for this guy cal Louie Veri nice man, can giv quite reasonable discount...

Here's some pix on the chosen furnitures..

My RED HOT SEXY king size MATCHBOX bed...

2006071140102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

Coffee Table

2606459800102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

Post Dining Table

2645556060102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

Red XL Sofa

2924430830102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

More pixs to come.. Stay Tuned..Cheers..

W.K

Edited by WWKC

The match box bed looks interesting ...! Does it comes with the mattress or just the frame only and how much isit?

Hi Eneri,

The Matchbox frame cost us $1500 without mattress after less 30%. Original price is $1950.

If I remember correctly, ours is the last piece liao.. They won't be fabricating anymore.

We got our mattress from AIR also.. Which costed us ard $800, fixed price no discount.

I'm not sure whether you can get 30% still.. Can ask lewis...

Cheers..

wow nice i like the coffee table and dinning table :P

Can you please tell me how much it cost?? thanks

Hi Fire-ice,

The coffee table is actually from Evov.. This Pic was taken from their website http:www.evovliving.com.

Haven order yet..soon la.

They are currently having store wide sale..The coffee table is going at $745 after 20%.

As for the Post dining table(1.6m long), price going at $990 after 30% discount. Choice of Black & Silver, black is nicer la..

i'm not so sure whether can you still get 30% less for now...You can check with lewis.

Cheers!

Edited by WWKC

Hi Ppl,

More pics to share... :P Enjoy!!

View from MBR to Living area

2586827740102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

MBR (Romantic not... keke)

2459867780102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

Living Area & TV Console

2337874820102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

P.S: This area will eventually be my hubby's favourite area for him to BLAST his movie LOUD... And as well as his sleeping area.. if he misbehave... Haha...

View of my full height shoe cabinet & my hot salsa kitchen

2809402490102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

To be continued....

Cheers!

W.K

Edited by WWKC

Veri nice & warm hse indeed esp ur MBR wall hacked off with only glass. Give a widen space vision at a second I thought it was ur entertainment room. :dancingqueen:

Even ur kitchen is lovely too but reali alot of glass to clean. :sport-smiley-004:

Furnitures must hv cost a boom but really good taste. :good:

Cant wait to see ur overall result when all the furnitures are in place. :yamseng:

Edited by Cantona7

Here's more to drool...:P

My bLACK toilet & toilet seat..[dare to explore... haha]

2132342070102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

My vanity area

2727052050102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

Red hot basin

2982836370102229952S425x425Q85.jpg

More pics to come... STay tuned..

Cheers!

Veri nice & warm hse indeed esp ur MBR wall hacked off with only glass. Give a widen space vision at a second I thought it was ur entertainment room. :dancingqueen:

Even ur kitchen is lovely too but reali alot of glass to clean. :sport-smiley-004:

Furnitures must hv cost a boom but really good taste. :good:

Cant wait to see ur overall result when all the furnitures are in place. :good:

Hi Cantona,

Reminding me of glasses in my house.. haiz... :(

But nv to worry.. My hubby can do a great job in cleaning up all glass panels & doors... :notti:

My hubby & I are excited to see the overall too. Furnitures will be in end this month. Will update soon... :yamseng:

:yamseng:

Edited by WWKC

Wowwwwww!:yamseng: 6 stars hotel bathroom ... :dunno: What tiles U are using?

U got a very romantic & spacious bed room! :)

The reno must really cost a bomb ya? :)

Hi Eneri,

We bought the tiles from Hafary. Dunno the exact name for the tiles, but these are the one & only kind which is Semi Glossy & Matt combination.

The whole reno plus furnitures hav burn a BIG hole in our pocket, near to 60k for now and tht is excluding dining set & coffee table... Haiz... :unsure:

:)

Edited by WWKC

Hi Eneri,

We bought the tiles from Hafary. Dunno the exact name for the tiles, but these are the one & only kind which is Semi Glossy & Matt combination.

The whole reno plus furnitures hav burn a BIG hole in our pocket, near to 60k for now and tht is excluding dining set & coffee table... Haiz... :(

:)

but itz money well spent... drooling over ur house.... ;):P:):(:help::P:)

note that all the power points cable work are all concealed...SLEEK.