Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrew77

What Type Of Stacked Shelves You Use For Your Store Room?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
as above?

Maybe can help recommend something that is cheap and durable, visually no need to be _that_ good since it's a store room. Thanks.

for the food-store, we're putting up IKEA's GORM pine shelves. its DIY, can finish off with paint coat too if u like;) u can find them on ikea catalogue, but not theonline website.

All depends on the storage content.

Most heavy and bulky not need base rack, store below.

Small items use plastic bucket with lid on rack.

Other odd size and light item, go to the top.

Rack need good depth, so that item do not bulge out.

Perferably adjustable height, so as to suit your changing needs.

Avoid stacking item up, do arrange them like library books, so easier to retrieve.

I'm using Toyogo racks...only $29 each...

i like this idea.. but ask u all ar.... if we have those unuse paint left over, how ar??

our contractors left the tiles for us also... how to store ya???

I'm referring to the normal store room not the food one.

i can imagine that if we have a need for racks in our dry-store, we will put up the same GORM shelves we had put up in the food store. afterall, it takes up to 50kg per shelf...

since we had only suitcases in the dry store, there i sno need for any racks.

i like this idea.. but ask u all ar.... if we have those unuse paint left over, how ar??

our contractors left the tiles for us also... how to store ya???

i stored my leftover tiles in the electrical & water closet outside the flat.

i stored my leftover tiles in the electrical & water closet outside the flat.

That's a good idea! Currently, I'm putting them at the lowest tier of my storeroom racks....kinda din dey...shall move it to the closets....heh heh...

i put the tiles in the box-up column (to hide the huge pipings) in the kitchen... as for the paints, i stuffed in the bottom cabinets underneath the sinks.. rite at the corner cos hardly use... !!

i put the tiles in the box-up column (to hide the huge pipings) in the kitchen... as for the paints, i stuffed in the bottom cabinets underneath the sinks.. rite at the corner cos hardly use... :notti:

wah u all so gd can store at the electrical closet outside the flat... mine hor the closet is slanted de.. that means u put there slide down de lor.. so sian....

hahah....

u know la all these so bulky and so er xin stuffs... act can throw de mah? waste $ nia hor??

my hb sae its all $$, dun throw!

:notti:

wah u all so gd can store at the electrical closet outside the flat... mine hor the closet is slanted de.. that means u put there slide down de lor.. so sian....

hahah....

u know la all these so bulky and so er xin stuffs... act can throw de mah? waste $ nia hor??

my hb sae its all $$, dun throw!

:yamseng:

i dun have closet outside the flat.. i put them in my kitchen.. the column to hide the pipings... but i did not keep all... my ID gave me quite a lot.. i just picked the nicest and scratch-free tiles and stuffed watever i can in the column... the rest i returned to my ID... limited storage space mah... :notti: