Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbread82

Ginger's New Home

Hi ya guys,

first of all, wanna thank all of ya guyz for posting out here and letting us have a rough idea of how to go about this reno. And very glad to be saying this that we have finally engaged kelvin from g-plan as our ID.

We have have to about to get more quotes from other firms as directed by Kelvin before he is even willing to see us. Wa Lao very mah fan. After waiting for him for 2 mths, we finally sign up with him. Wahahaaha pretty long wait but i Heard, Crystal waited even longer, so cheers to ya all. Kelvin's 1st impression to us came out to be abit stuck up (wahhaahah don't mind me) but after a few more meet-ups he is really okay and very straight forward and humourous. Really feel like someone whom u can trust and communicate with. Just like your friend. So although we have to wait longer for him, we have absolute trust in him and his designs. My wife and me even wanted to let him choose everything from lights to furniture to even taps. wahahah. 2 reasons, he is really good and we are really lazy.

Wah~~~ i'm like salesman for Kelvin. wahahahaa. No lah but thats wat he makes me feel loh. Among all the quotesand meet-ups, his design, working attitude and the way he tok cok is the best. wahahha.

Allrightb our reno will be starting ard december we'll post the first concept 3Ds up here first, not finalized yet but i still love it..... So will keep this updated....Really looking forwrd to our reno.

oh ya one more thing,

we went to see Crystal's Pasir Ris, Mr Lai's Clementi and also the one at Seng Kang. All beautifully done. Cheers out.

foyerareaaq4.th.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi ya guys,

first of all, wanna thank all of ya guyz for posting out here and letting us have a rough idea of how to go about this reno. And very glad to be saying this that we have finally engaged kelvin from g-plan as our ID.

We have have to about to get more quotes from other firms as directed by Kelvin before he is even willing to see us. Wa Lao very mah fan. After waiting for him for 2 mths, we finally sign up with him. Wahahaaha pretty long wait but i Heard, Crystal waited even longer, so cheers to ya all. Kelvin's 1st impression to us came out to be abit stuck up (wahhaahah don't mind me) but after a few more meet-ups he is really okay and very straight forward and humourous. Really feel like someone whom u can trust and communicate with. Just like your friend. So although we have to wait longer for him, we have absolute trust in him and his designs. My wife and me even wanted to let him choose everything from lights to furniture to even taps. wahahah. 2 reasons, he is really good and we are really lazy.

Wah~~~ i'm like salesman for Kelvin. wahahahaa. No lah but thats wat he makes me feel loh. Among all the quotesand meet-ups, his design, working attitude and the way he tok cok is the best. wahahha.

Allrightb our reno will be starting ard december we'll post the first concept 3Ds up here first, not finalized yet but i still love it..... So will keep this updated....Really looking forwrd to our reno.

oh ya one more thing,

we went to see Crystal's Pasir Ris, Mr Lai's Clementi and also the one at Seng Kang. All beautifully done. Cheers out.

foyerareaaq4.th.jpg

welcome welcome....

looked forward to more pictures here ya....

hahah too small, post again.

Foyer area: Chio Chio.

foyerareaqh2.th.jpg

HHS feature wall + Altar:

hhsfeaturewallcumaltaryo0.th.jpg

Living room: Love that feature wall

livingnv8.th.jpg

Kitchen: with the poo poo corner for moi dog Ginger

kitchenhv6.th.jpg

Lounge area: Ahhhhh Shiok

loungecumpoolareaqw7.th.jpg

Master's toilet

mbrtoiletcr8.th.jpg

Master Bed room:

platformbedqh5.th.jpg

walkinwardrobejs5.th.jpg

Wahahah all this drawings were done by Kelvin for one reason----> to shut us up and don't disturb him. LOLX

argh~~~~~~~~~ why still so small... bobian lah,..... haiz.....

Hi Ginger !

Welcome welcome :notti: yup yups .. seen mi name mentioned here :furious: ahhahaha ... so i must come in kpo kpo ... wow .. ur 3d looks very impressive too :bangwall:

yeah ... kelvin still can tell u i waited for him longer ?? hahhaha .. yes to get his quotation i waited for "some " time ... then on the day to meet him ... i also waited :jawdrop:! heheh .. guess all those was very worth it =) yeah .. i too tink kelvin not only a lobang an gd id .. most imp , he's like a fren ... alot of things can tok wan lor :dunno:

u've been to my place ? wow exciting ... heheheh ... nice anot ? kekekek .. yah .. yest i went up to mi place look see look see .. then neighbour also say wanna come in ... :seeya: so shiok ... kekkeke ..

when u starting reno ? where's ur place ? u've seen the one at clementi too ? i didnt go see that but fr pics i tink its super nice too :dunno: the pool table one rite ? sengkang flat .. that i've seen too :notti:

Hi Ginger !

Welcome welcome :notti: yup yups .. seen mi name mentioned here :dribble: ahhahaha ... so i must come in kpo kpo ... wow .. ur 3d looks very impressive too !!

yeah ... kelvin still can tell u i waited for him longer ?? hahhaha .. yes to get his quotation i waited for "some " time ... then on the day to meet him ... i also waited :)! heheh .. guess all those was very worth it =) yeah .. i too tink kelvin not only a lobang an gd id .. most imp , he's like a fren ... alot of things can tok wan lor !!

u've been to my place ? wow exciting ... heheheh ... nice anot ? kekekek .. yah .. yest i went up to mi place look see look see .. then neighbour also say wanna come in ... :P so shiok ... kekkeke ..

when u starting reno ? where's ur place ? u've seen the one at clementi too ? i didnt go see that but fr pics i tink its super nice too !! the pool table one rite ? sengkang flat .. that i've seen too !!

thanks to all ya warm welcome.

wahahah yeah went to yoour place not only once. wanted to go and see again on this sun when the capentry is up. But kelvin don't want bring us leh... he say we see alot of times liaox. waahahah. your house is **** Chiozz!!!

The clementi one exhibit great space planning.. you should go and seee wahahaha

you getting a pool table :dribble: :dribble:

that's my dream item

yeah its my dream too... lolz. anyway after i've seen the clementi one put the pool table, i think with proper space management, it can be done. Its a 3-room flat anyway...ya-ha. the overalll is also very nice.... great color combinations.

Hi Ginger !

Welcome welcome :notti: yup yups .. seen mi name mentioned here !! ahhahaha ... so i must come in kpo kpo ... wow .. ur 3d looks very impressive too :dribble:

yeah ... kelvin still can tell u i waited for him longer ?? hahhaha .. yes to get his quotation i waited for "some " time ... then on the day to meet him ... i also waited !!! heheh .. guess all those was very worth it =) yeah .. i too tink kelvin not only a lobang an gd id .. most imp , he's like a fren ... alot of things can tok wan lor !!

u've been to my place ? wow exciting ... heheheh ... nice anot ? kekekek .. yah .. yest i went up to mi place look see look see .. then neighbour also say wanna come in ... :P so shiok ... kekkeke ..

when u starting reno ? where's ur place ? u've seen the one at clementi too ? i didnt go see that but fr pics i tink its super nice too !! the pool table one rite ? sengkang flat .. that i've seen too !!

sorry, forget to answer ya, too many questions miss out a few.., My new place is at jurong west... very ulu one.... the bird don't lay eggs place. Jalan bahar. Its an EA and the estimated time of starting reno is on december loh. We sign earlier with typical singaporean spirit.... Kiasu. wahahhaah scared Kelvin no time.

OoHhH .. yah .. also found out from Kelvin ur place is at jurong ! WOW EA ... i like !! heheh .. but we cld only afford 5rm .. max liao .. heheh .. hmm .. then how much is ur reno ? i tink EA must be more pwr lah !!

heehehhe ..

hmmm .. yeah i tink to put a pool table in a 3rm flat definitely need space planning .. but i still tink its a sacrifice of space ? ehhe ..

oh u wanna come n see my place after carpentry ? hmmm .. u can call mi mah !! i also can show u =)

sun mi n hubby not wking .. but will only go dinner with parents coz its mi papa's bday ...

hohoho ..

yeah its been some time i went up to my place before carpentry .. then carpentry start liao .. i everyday also go up .. ahhaha .. really exciting .. =)

hmmm .. then u got ur keys yet ? starting reno in dec ? must be very gan jiong feeling liao rite ... for mi the moment i took mi keys i was sourcing for ids liao ...

aiyoh my EA at jurong so not veri ex. my reno is slightly more than 40k. sweat !!

tomo i'm comin to ur place in the morning...will u be there? intend to look at ur carpentry work.

heard last nite u talk to kelvin rite?

i now haven got keys yet...getting keys in dec..coz i just sold my flat.so handling n collecting keys on the same day. just bcoz i need to start my reno soon after i collect keys coz no place to stay, i need to start discussing with kelvin bout the reno n all those tiles, materials, designs thingy. so that i can start reno immediately after collecting keys.

so ok lah i more gan jiong than u. i haven collect keys n hv sign with kelvin liaoz. u know lah..kelvin always busy one. hv to booked him earlier. !!