Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rummi

Countertop Multifunctional Ovens

hi

am thinking of asking my id to built a tall wall storage in the kitchen to store a microwave and toaster. Can i place the countertop mulitfunctional oven there? or would it spoil the capentry?

thks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi

am thinking of asking my id to built a tall wall storage in the kitchen to store a microwave and toaster. Can i place the countertop mulitfunctional oven there? or would it spoil the capentry?

thks

i built a 60cm x 60cm x 50cm high space into my cabinet, with ventilation space on the sides.... had seen frens doing withOUT the ventilation spaces, and the cabinet remains healthy;)

checked in shops... ...

PANASONIC multifunctional countertop oven that we'll be using : Model NN-CS-596AYPQ, is $899.

hmm, new price seems lower! yeahyeah

$799 at Best denki

$710 at Goh Ah Bee

i built a 60cm x 60cm x 50cm high space into my cabinet, with ventilation space on the sides.... had seen frens doing withOUT the ventilation spaces, and the cabinet remains healthy;)

hmm, new price seems lower! yeahyeah

$799 at Best denki

$710 at Goh Ah Bee

I bought Sharp R888F, costs 338 from Maximum Credit. My friend used this and she recommended this model to me. It has grill, bake, steam, microwave and defrost function.

I bought Sharp R888F, costs 338 from Maximum Credit. My friend used this and she recommended this model to me. It has grill, bake, steam, microwave and defrost function.

the price tag 'enticed' me to check tis up :unsure:

u mean tis model? http://www.sharp.com.sg/SharpProducts/products_main.asp

but the specification DID NOT indicate tat it has steam & baking function... are u sure abt them?

the price tag 'enticed' me to check tis up :thumbs up:

u mean tis model? http://www.sharp.com.sg/SharpProducts/products_main.asp

but the specification DID NOT indicate tat it has steam & baking function... are u sure abt them?

Ya confirmed. It even has roast function.

Steam function is one of the sensor cook functions. I haven't tried any of the functions yet, except defrost though :help:

The good thing is that it is not very big so doesn't take up too much space. For so many functions, I find it rather compact.

Steam function is one of the sensor cook functions. I haven't tried any of the functions yet, except defrost though :yamseng:

The good thing is that it is not very big so doesn't take up too much space. For so many functions, I find it rather compact.

hey, worth checking out :good: thks for the clue :unsure:

Steam function is one of the sensor cook functions. I haven't tried any of the functions yet, except defrost though :yamseng:

Hi Air,

what abt the model Sharp R958?? I may want to get a bigger oven. This model has all the functions of R-888F??

ya, this looks cheap and good. Does it allow you to choose temperature for convection baking?

Few months ago, I bought this Sanyo from Courts, cost me $289

With microwave and baking functions

http://www.overseas.sanyo.com/products_cat.../em_c6786v.html

Hi Air,

what abt the model Sharp R958?? I may want to get a bigger oven. This model has all the functions of R-888F??

Not sure about R958 leh cos I straightaway bought R888F cos recommended by my friend, so I didn't go and recee other brands too....

Steam function is one of the sensor cook functions. I haven't tried any of the functions yet, except defrost though :)

just checked! unfortunately its juz not my kind of multifunctional oven. tink will hv to invest the additional $400 for the panasonic set :P

btw, this sharp's steam-function is actually 'manual' steaming, hehe, u koe, put a cup of water beside your food on the turn-table, wait till it boil & give out steam in the microwave.

ya, this looks cheap and good. Does it allow you to choose temperature for convection baking?

its cool-looking !

This Sanyo oven looks cool..so does it have baking/grill function too? What is the max temperature you can set for the convention oven function? Got roasting function ?

Thanks

This Sanyo oven looks cool..so does it have baking/grill function too? What is the max temperature you can set for the convention oven function? Got roasting function ?

Thanks

yup.. it has baking, grill, roast convection function, adjustable temperature to max 230 degree celcius

Edited by cookie

Im using a Sharp Microwave cum Conventional Oven in my mum's place. We bought it like 700-800 back then, and it's still working well 8 years later now. The only thing is the bulb blew and would cost like few tens to replace (include labour). We decide to just use it "in the dark" and hope to change when it breaks down. I have used it to bake also.