Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Light

Simple

Anyway, what about your MBR toilet and the storage area next to the entrance. I find the MBR a tad too small for proper planning, how did you get round it? Pics to show?

Hi niwdehos,

Thanks for your kind comments.

We had a headache over the MBR too. In the end, we stuck to our main theme of minimalism and simplicity.....ie as little built-in furniture as possible in order not to clutter up the already small area.....

And also my wife and I were already used to sleeping on a Queen sized bed when we were staying with my parents, so we continued with the same bed in our new home. I think whether you use a King sized or Queen sized bed makes a lot of difference to the remaining floor space in the room. I have seen HDB rooms with King sized beds and very little space left to walk around....stand up from bed only can touch the wall...very claustrophobic.

I will try to find sometime this weekend to take pics of the MBR Toilet and the store-room.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice airy house. MBR connecting to balcony looks good and feel good too yah :sport-smiley-018:. I love it.

Your doggy is so so cute....he must be happy to live in a nice home.

Nice airy house. MBR connecting to balcony looks good and feel good too yah :). I love it.

Your doggy is so so cute....he must be happy to live in a nice home.

My Babbity Rabbity was so stressed when we moved in that he did not poo for 3 days! :D

Finally, one day after a heavy meal, the little bugger :wub: . Eats, ****s and leaves. :wub:

P1010214.jpg

P1010215.jpg

P1010216.jpg

Ok, Ok...Akan datang...he is not very co-operative...I need to dig up some old photos

Pictures look great. Your dog is very cute..

Is this breed yappy?

my one is giving me plenty of problems.. bladder leaks.. :wub:

Pictures look great. Your dog is very cute..

Is this breed yappy?

my one is giving me plenty of problems.. bladder leaks.. :wub:

Yes, Poms are quite yappy....been trying to quieten him down. He barks if he hears someone outside the door and if he wants attention or food.

What breed is yours?

Hi Kenesh. Welcome to the forum.

No I did not run the cables under the tiles.

The speaker cable runs from -> Front of hall[speaker Binding Post Face Plate] -> Corner of Hall[trunking] -> Up to False Ceiling ->Down from False ceiling at the piller next to sofa -> Terminating at the Speaker Binding Post Face Plate (see picture below)

Speaker cable to the speaker closest to the piller is a very short run and easily concealed as the face plate is just next to the speaker near the base.

Speaker cable for the further speaker is hidden under the sofa.

SpeakerWallplate1.jpg

SpeakerWallplate2.jpg

I am looking high and low for these kind of speaker face plate. Does anyone know where to buy?

I ask my electrician he like one blur sotoong dun know what i am talking about.

I actually only need the faceplate with 1 hole for the speaker cable coming out from the wall.

I am looking high and low for these kind of speaker face plate. Does anyone know where to buy?

I ask my electrician he like one blur sotoong dun know what i am talking about.

I actually only need the faceplate with 1 hole for the speaker cable coming out from the wall.

Ok...a few people already PMed me regarding this...so to save myself some time....

Double Speaker Binding Post Face Plate

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product....at=2&style=

Single Speaker Binding Post Face Plate

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product....=1&format=2

Ok...a few people already PMed me regarding this...so to save myself some time....

Double Speaker Binding Post Face Plate

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product....at=2&style=

Single Speaker Binding Post Face Plate

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product....=1&format=2

thanks alot, you are a lifesaver.

Did you buy it online thru this site or are you able to get it somewhere in sg and only using the site as reference?

thanks alot, you are a lifesaver.

Did you buy it online thru this site or are you able to get it somewhere in sg and only using the site as reference?

I bought it online thru this site.

If you are not in a big hurry, you can join a mass order at xtremeplace forums.

nice wheels you've got there

been looking around for one too

is yours good? not sure what to go for :wub:

Not sure what is your defination of good for a vacuum cleaner. :yamseng:

For me, this one meets the requirement of being powerful, long retractable extension cord, large capacity bag and adjustable power levels.

You need to know if you want a conventional vacuum cleaner with bag or the bagless type. Or you can look those with a cyclonic action or water filtered types, or wet vacuum cleaner, etc....

Edited by Light

hi,

saw yr blog by chance. very nice reno - money well spent. :furious:

love yr balcony doors .. going to show pics to my ID to see if he can offer a 'complimentary' upgrade from the white powder coat quoted :furious:

;)