Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wensi

Home Renovated By Ideal House, Owner Pls Give Feedback

For me... the schedule is followed.... but one thing to take note... most of the workers are from Malaysia... they need to go back to home town for CNY... they stop work ?? days before the CNY... U need to check with K... if he says the handover can be done before CNY... Then shouldn't be any problem...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guys , how abt the rest of the designers in IDEAL HSE ?

Any other recommendation ?

Hello bro!:)! you must be the one with the beautiful ride from FJC!:P!

nice to see you!!!

Hello bro!:furious:! you must be the one with the beautiful ride from FJC!:P!

nice to see you!!!

Halo bro ... dun disturb me lah ... your car nicer than mine ... haha :bleah:

See you around ya :)

Yoyo, FJCians. Hahaha I got got post in FJC before...but dun wanna to poison myself too much so stop for very the long liaos. hehehe

Hi,

My house is done by Mr.K (just completed the handover on 27th Dec).

Check out my blog if you missed out

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=363&

We are pretty concerned using Ideal house in the begining. Because their quotation is the best we got ( abit too true to believe). As a newbie, we are worried about things screwed up (after reading some forumer going thru some bad experiences). However, we are wrong and feel very lucky that we engage them. Our ID is Mr K. Things quoted in the quotation are exactly what you'll get. No rubbish and hidden cost unless you want to add something along the way. His knowledge about the design concept make sense and look nice . (We went to many Ids bfore him and most of them so called "very daring concept" were rejected by HDB).

Their quotation is the best and most reasonable which won our contract.

Mr K's follow up work is superb.

Too good to be true? You bet. We are not easy customer also. However, Mr K's patience truly worth our compliment. I think the whole process is a give and take thing. Like in our case, our unit is 29 years old and the workmanship at that time is not as good as today. So some of the beam alignment is out and very obvious to our eyes. We as the customer should be reasonable as the beam is not something that the ID can rework (HDB will not allow). However, Mr K's team tried his best to make our house look at its best.

Overall experience is fantastic and we are very happy to know Mr K. There is never a heated moment.

Mr K has become our family friend and he is always welcome to drop by at our house anytime.

:furious:

Hi,

My house is done by Mr.K (just completed the handover on 27th Dec).

Check out my blog if you missed out

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=363&

Your unit is 29 years old?? Really can't tell - nice reno - luv your kitchen and bathroom. :sport-smiley-003:

I just signed up with Mr K. He understands my situation (need to move in end of Feb) - gave unbelievable fast response - he replies to our sms even near midnight - quotation turnaround time in 1 day - and very detailed quotation.

Reno to start next week - hope all goes well :D

Can i have mr K number or email?as i want a Quotation from him

thank you

my email add is

wennduku@yahoo.com

Can i have mr K number or email?as i want a Quotation from him

thank you

my email add is

wennduku@yahoo.com

Send u his number liao...Kenneth using Yahoo mail and seldom check his email .. so no point

Edited by silver88

Hi, can I have Kenneth's contact please as well? I'm also looking to renovate my flat after CNY.

My email add: chiewtk@hotmail.com

Tks very much!

Guys , how abt the rest of the designers in IDEAL HSE ?

Any other recommendation ?

We are using Ideal House too but ID is Steven and Max.

Reno not completed so cannot say about their handiwork but so far in terms of responsive to our request and following up with us, they have been very prompt

We are using Ideal House too but ID is Steven and Max.

Reno not completed so cannot say about their handiwork but so far in terms of responsive to our request and following up with us, they have been very prompt

I see .... i went down to ideal house already ... see how things go bah