Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Dynasty Tours

Yo, just came back from my trip and feeling unjustified over the amount of money paid for the tour and optional tours. :curse:

Seems like Dynasty subcon out its tour packages to others, meaning they don't have their own tour guides unlike other bigger established agencies, thus the tour guide taking us tried to bom us to take his optional tours. :)

That's ok if he delivers what is promised, but turned out he's earning more than 5 times the original cost of the ticket to visit whatever spots he recommend PER PERSON, plus a lot of things he said wasn't true :notti:

And his famous statement is always "It's ok if you don't want to take the optional tours, I'm doing you an extra service. But hor, if you don't take, then you got to arrange your own transport to and fro hotel hor. And hor, if you don't want, then the rest can't go because everyone must be cooperative mah, I one person cannot satisfy everyone mah... and so far, everyone wants to go loh.... " :yeah:

No more Dynasty tours for me man.... never had such a nasty experience with guided tours before... the previous one I took with SA was fantastic. The tour guide tried to bring us extra places AT NO EXTRA COST. He never forced everyone to participate, and we pay direct to the vendor so there's transparency in the actual cost of entertainment. :yeah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yo, just came back from my trip and feeling unjustified over the amount of money paid for the tour and optional tours. :bangwall:

Seems like Dynasty subcon out its tour packages to others, meaning they don't have their own tour guides unlike other bigger established agencies, thus the tour guide taking us tried to bom us to take his optional tours. 8|

That's ok if he delivers what is promised, but turned out he's earning more than 5 times the original cost of the ticket to visit whatever spots he recommend PER PERSON, plus a lot of things he said wasn't true :furious:

And his famous statement is always "It's ok if you don't want to take the optional tours, I'm doing you an extra service. But hor, if you don't take, then you got to arrange your own transport to and fro hotel hor. And hor, if you don't want, then the rest can't go because everyone must be cooperative mah, I one person cannot satisfy everyone mah... and so far, everyone wants to go loh.... " :curse:

No more Dynasty tours for me man.... never had such a nasty experience with guided tours before... the previous one I took with SA was fantastic. The tour guide tried to bring us extra places AT NO EXTRA COST. He never forced everyone to participate, and we pay direct to the vendor so there's transparency in the actual cost of entertainment. :good:

Sounds bad. :jawdrop: I booked their tour. Which destination you went?

Someone Posted a topic on "Why some tours are optional " on The Straits Times (Life!Mailbag) 15/09/2007 to complaint on the same company too...

Went for the Western US tour. Tour guide also very smart, collected tips on the very first day, so you cannot hiam his "services" and not give tips at the end of the trip. 1st time I encountered tips collection so early...

Went for the Western US tour. Tour guide also very smart, collected tips on the very first day, so you cannot hiam his "services" and not give tips at the end of the trip. 1st time I encountered tips collection so early...

Ok. Thanks, I will take note of that.

Someone Posted a topic on "Why some tours are optional " on The Straits Times (Life!Mailbag) 15/09/2007 to complaint on the same company too...

Yah, read the report too. But I booked the trip exactly on the wkend before the report. So now keeping fingers crossed. :dunno: