Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jliow

Calling All Maxcoil Users

Hi, all MaxCoil users, just one stupid question :P

Do you remove the plastic wrapping cover that comes with the mattress before you sleep on it everyday?

I bought one Super Single set recently. Didn't remove the plastic over, just put on top the mattress protector, a fitted bedsheet and started to sleep on it liao.

I was thinking in case when I eat or drink on my bed while watching TV at nite, with that plastic cover, I won't dirty my expensive mattress lor.

So is it wise to retain that plastic cover? Thanks :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, all MaxCoil users, just one stupid question :P

Do you remove the plastic wrapping cover that comes with the mattress before you sleep on it everyday?

I bought one Super Single set recently. Didn't remove the plastic over, just put on top the mattress protector, a fitted bedsheet and started to sleep on it liao.

I was thinking in case when I eat or drink on my bed while watching TV at nite, with that plastic cover, I won't dirty my expensive mattress lor.

So is it wise to retain that plastic cover? Thanks :)

will be uncomfortable and super hot to sleep on

will be uncomfortable and super hot to sleep on

I do feel very hot at nite when sleeping. At first I thought it was due to the hot weather these 2 weeks :(

But I have put on top a mattress protector and fitted bedsheet, won't they be able to insulate my body from the plastic cover?

Don't you feel it is noisy to sleep with the plastic cover ?

I do feel very hot at nite when sleeping. At first I thought it was due to the hot weather these 2 weeks :(

But I have put on top a mattress protector and fitted bedsheet, won't they be able to insulate my body from the plastic cover?

i dont think u will need to keep the plastic cover as an added protection since you already have a mattress protector. Unless you treat your bed as your dining table lor..

Hi all, thanks for all the comments given. I took out the plastic cover and could sleep better :P

Not so warm now :good:

Hi groovygenie, my SS mattress comes with a thick latex, abt 3-4" thick. Didn't feel anything fantastic abt it. I think its purpose is so that you will not feel the pocket spring underneath? :unsure:

Dear ALL,

anyone can point me to a showroom with a lot of Maxcoil stuff?

Am looking at

1. Pocketed Spring + Memory Foam 10inch

2. Barrel Pocketed Spring Mattress 10inch

3. BedFrame - Divan DRAWER King Size

Especially item 2 and 3 cannot find at a lot of places.

Also if anyone has bought any of the above, do you mind posting the price you paid and location you bought, or if too sensative, please PM me.

Cheers

Hi All,

Anybody bought Max Coil full latex mattress, Classic model? It has 2 layer of latex, top layer of natural latex and bottom is synthetic latex. In Max Coil's webbie, there's this model but the description is different. A salesman told me Classic model have no pockected spring, just latex.

I only use Maxcoil pillow.

For mattress, i'm using healthy sleep. Anyone heard off? :unsure:

It's also full latex and does'nt feel hot to sleep on.

Purchased at 1.8k with the free maxcoil pillows. Wonder izit same mattress?

Don't buy Max Coil no matter what! I bought one back in April 2009 for S$800. In barely six months, the mattress becomes concave! There is no contact number that you can call Maxcoil to do a refund or return. Caveat emptor!

Don't buy Max Coil no matter what! I bought one back in April 2009 for S$800. In barely six months, the mattress becomes concave! There is no contact number that you can call Maxcoil to do a refund or return. Caveat emptor!

Your can call Mattress International at 6844 7555.

They are the company that owns the brand Maxcoil.

We have been using Beau Sleep since 2006. It's great. We tested many mattresses before buying this. At that time I have not heard of Maxcoil and didn't care anyway since we have tested other famous brands and didn't find them particularly to our liking. I only vaguely remember it is Beau Sleep and only recently realise it is by Maxcoil.

Can anyone tell me if Maxcoil Beau Sleep is good? It's supposed to be pocketed spring with sy latex. we're both quite small build (i'm 43kg, hubby is 65jg).

I went to Furniture Mall over the weekend and saw this Maxcoil President VIP series at one of the shops. The price of a Queen is $2599. this model is supposedly pocketed spring + latex foam, total ht 13".

have any one here used this series before? thot kinda expensive for a local brand but if i ignore the brand, it's cheaper than those Sealy, Simmons out there. Any advice?