Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamapea

Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Aircon

Hi, am new here...

Actually wanted to install air-con to my current old flat. Was looking for System 2 Inverter Mit HI.

BTW, anyone bought form Gain City before?? Are they good in workmanship and after sales svc??

Went to Gain City at IMM the other day and the sales person quote me $2050 w/o the $150(bracket) and $359(5yrs warranty). I thought the price $2050 should have already incl the warranty price??? Anyone knows?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmmm we bought system 3 inverter mhi for our plc... mus agree it cools the room pretty fast! havent really noticed the pipes & tubings... must go look again... hmmm we paid ard 2.7 incld the warranty leh.... it was ard 2.3 without... hmmm also bought frm gain city

Dear all,

Just want to share my bad experience with all of you. Do NOT use

GAVIN Care airon company if you want to service your aircon. Get a

good and reputable aircon company to do it for you. Recently, i got

Gavin-Care to come down to service my aircon and they spoil my

aircon. According to the service technician, my aircon is very very "dirty" and need a chemical wash. After washing, the aircon stop working. And when i try to reason with them, they became defensive and refused to help me solve the probem. ALL their staff's attitude sucks and their service recovery standard are definitely not there!! So, if you dont want to bring youself trouble before and after the service. DO NOT USE THEM!!

Now, i have to fork out money to change the aircon and the inconvenience it has brought me so REMEMBER the company name and do not use them!!

let me bump up this thread

i am considering between Heavy Industry and Electric brand

it seems the Electric (Starmex) brand is more popular. why is that so?

Had really bad experience with All Best when I purchased a Mitsubishi Heay Industries system 3 air-con 8 years ago. Poor workmanship with installation done by another sub-cntracted company. Water codensation started appearing on the surface of the pipes after a few weeks. Re-did the cabling and the piping but problem still persisted. The workers stuffed newspapers to "absorb" the leaking water! In my current flat, now using a Mitsubshi Electric Starmex System 4 aircon. My electrical bill is so much cheaper than my previous air-con. Furthermore I am using an additional living room unit.

I use MHI inverter from Gain city, thought 2 weeks ago, they had promo for warranty.

Room cool pretty fast, and quiet. I use all 3 rooms every night, just takes 5 mins to cool 1 room before I turn on the next room. I like the 3D function, at least it circulation the air.

Can't use Mit Elect cos the amps exceed 8.5amps. My hse 24 years liao, HDB did not upgrade this power unit :(

My Mitsubshi Electric Starmex System 3 aircon spoiled few days ago... just suddenly gave way in the middle of the night...

today the service personnel came and said that 3 pcb faulty and the fan motor also faulty... he said as good as changing the whole compressor....only used it for 3 years... the company had yet to tell me the repair cost but said the cost will be very high... was thinking to change the aircon to Mitsubishi Heay Industries system ....

My Mitsubshi Electric Starmex System 3 aircon spoiled few days ago... just suddenly gave way in the middle of the night...

today the service personnel came and said that 3 pcb faulty and the fan motor also faulty... he said as good as changing the whole compressor....only used it for 3 years... the company had yet to tell me the repair cost but said the cost will be very high... was thinking to change the aircon to Mitsubishi Heay Industries system ....

How often do u switch on the aircon and how often do u service the units? If u switch it on daily, it's advisable to service the units and compressor on a quarterly basis to prolong the lifespan. Starmex has 2 models - one with the inverter and the other without the inverter.

How often do u switch on the aircon and how often do u service the units? If u switch it on daily, it's advisable to service the units and compressor on a quarterly basis to prolong the lifespan. Starmex has 2 models - one with the inverter and the other without the inverter.

My Aircon was on for the 3 rooms every night.... we did the regular servicing by the company and I clean the filter regularly too...mine was the inverter model...btw... the aircon was faulty after my girl on it for the whole day for her room... not sure was it because of that...

I bought the MHI... but when the men came to install on Friday... there was a big problem... because there is a built in cupboard below the window... they need to remove the cupboard in order to remove and install the bracket of the compressor ... and the cupboard cannot install back after that....

I dont want to remove the cupboard ... so I have no choice for just replace the aircon to Starmax... no change of bracket and piping...

Exactly my sentiment.

Just keep saying that X is bad without explaning the problem, situation and approach is so unfair.

Granted that GC might not be the best provider but they are still one of the better ones. By giving an unfair comment, people could be misled.

what happened to GC?

I so regret never buy from Hong tar. Gain city installation and service sucks big time.

Bro, like to ask what is good about Hong Tar? Thanks