Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamapea

Mitsubishi Heavy Industry Aircon

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Previous house air con system was purchased and installed by Hong tar. Stayed there for 6 years and nothing went wrong.

Bro, like to ask what is good about Hong Tar? Thanks

GC did my neighbour's aircon & they regretted it big time! GC did not do any consultation with them on how they wish to run the trucking & piping & they did everything in one day. GC also didn't bother to find out the best way to run the piping & piping but just did it in the way that was the easiest. When they finish it was so badly done that my neighbour was so upset with them but they say all the houses in our place can only run the trucking & piping the way GC did it.

When my neigbour complain to me, I though her what GC said was a bunch of rubbish. My aircon guy, my contractor, my carpenter & my hubby actually had a discussion prior to the running of the trucking & piping. The discussion was extremely detailed & long so that the aircon guy knows where to run the aircon such that the trucking/piping is hidden behind carpentry. The location of the aircon was also discussed. In areas where the trucking cannot be hidden, there was a wind whirl of discussions to ensure everthing is "tuck" away nicely. This process took nearlu 2 hours as hubby is very particular about the look of the enitre house.

Finally after everything was confirmed, the aircon guy first do the trucking/piping. After thate we when to check on his work. It was 95% well done except for a grey pipe running along the floor which we hated. Further brain storming later, the grey pipe is gone, hidden behind carpentry. After we are happy aout everything, they installed the aircon just before we move in.

When my neighbour saw what an awesome job my aircon did for us, he insist that the GC guy run the trucking/piping the same way. The GC refuse to do it as gave all kinds of excuses that its too much work for them to redo, you can't re lay the trucking, etc. My neighbours refuse to pay them so they had no choice but to redo everything them all over again.

I have also heard the same thing happening with others who hired GC. They only go down to the owners place once & start drilling without thinking on the best way to lay the pipes so its the least obstrusive or discuss with the owners on what they will like to do.

GC prices are also not that cheap. In fact my price was $50 more that GC bulk purchase price for Pinnacle@Duxton owners. I rather pay the extra $50 for an ease of mind & less stress!

I have had bad experience with this GC too!! Poor workmanship & unreliable....I have a thread on this topic and you can see how they stashed newspaper inside the trunking because owner ME was not present when they installed the aircon in 1999.

Now, for my recent home renovation, I used Mitsuibishi Heavy Industries Multi-split Inverter air-conditioners, System 4, installed by Aircons Design Pte Ltd. The Salesperson is Mr Joey and I am glad that they provide trustworthy materials & good workmanship. They used Armaflex Insulation for the pipings and on the day of installation, Joey called and asked me if I want to be there to inspect the materials & witness the installation.

I will proudly recommend them to any home owner....reliable & trustworthy installer.

GC did my neighbour's aircon & they regretted it big time! GC did not do any consultation with them on how they wish to run the trucking & piping & they did everything in one day. GC also didn't bother to find out the best way to run the piping & piping but just did it in the way that was the easiest. When they finish it was so badly done that my neighbour was so upset with them but they say all the houses in our place can only run the trucking & piping the way GC did it.

When my neigbour complain to me, I though her what GC said was a bunch of rubbish. My aircon guy, my contractor, my carpenter & my hubby actually had a discussion prior to the running of the trucking & piping. The discussion was extremely detailed & long so that the aircon guy knows where to run the aircon such that the trucking/piping is hidden behind carpentry. The location of the aircon was also discussed. In areas where the trucking cannot be hidden, there was a wind whirl of discussions to ensure everthing is "tuck" away nicely. This process took nearlu 2 hours as hubby is very particular about the look of the enitre house.

Finally after everything was confirmed, the aircon guy first do the trucking/piping. After thate we when to check on his work. It was 95% well done except for a grey pipe running along the floor which we hated. Further brain storming later, the grey pipe is gone, hidden behind carpentry. After we are happy aout everything, they installed the aircon just before we move in.

When my neighbour saw what an awesome job my aircon did for us, he insist that the GC guy run the trucking/piping the same way. The GC refuse to do it as gave all kinds of excuses that its too much work for them to redo, you can't re lay the trucking, etc. My neighbours refuse to pay them so they had no choice but to redo everything them all over again.

I have also heard the same thing happening with others who hired GC. They only go down to the owners place once & start drilling without thinking on the best way to lay the pipes so its the least obstrusive or discuss with the owners on what they will like to do.

GC prices are also not that cheap. In fact my price was $50 more that GC bulk purchase price for Pinnacle@Duxton owners. I rather pay the extra $50 for an ease of mind & less stress!

Photographs of our MHI aircon:

The FCU installed in the bedrooms:

grq4_d56_uc4it.jpg

The compressor outside:

grq4_d36_uc4it.jpg

Hi Mae29, can PM me the price that you bought from Aircon Designs? Thanks

it is shown in my signature...$3770...

It is worth the money I paid as they provide me excellent service & a piece of mind! I do not have to worry like GC which they stashed newspapers inside the hidden trunking of my old Aircon.

Can find more information on my t-blog here:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=602209

Edited by mae29