Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zooyork

Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Check out the OSIM ICOLOGI. check their web priced at 1288.

I bought it. It has 120 degree hot steaming to kill germs and works on a water system.

Its a bit heavy, easy to move around but the handles quite heavy too. When u perform steaming and vacuuming u practically did mopping and sweeping at a go. U can use it to steam n vacuum mirriors glasses etc etc

I have rainbow at my mum's place, the ICOLOGI compare to the old rainbow.......i would give my money to OSIM.

Check out the OSIM ICOLOGI. check their web priced at 1288.

I bought it. It has 120 degree hot steaming to kill germs and works on a water system.

Its a bit heavy, easy to move around but the handles quite heavy too. When u perform steaming and vacuuming u practically did mopping and sweeping at a go. U can use it to steam n vacuum mirriors glasses etc etc

I have rainbow at my mum's place, the ICOLOGI compare to the old rainbow.......i would give my money to OSIM.

Hi,

Last weekend, the RAINBOW salesperson came by and gave my wife a demo. I wasn't around as I was working. She said its much better than her mum's Iecologi as it is more effective in sucking all the dust, dirt and even bedbugs. My aunt has it for more than 15 years and its still works as good as the first time. But the down side it costs $3.4k. We are still considering to get it but will delay our purchase coz of the hefty price. They also allow credit card 0% installments for 24mths max. We're not to keen on cc installments tho.

If any of u interested for a demo, i can help u refer u to him. Just pm me your name and hp nbr and I'll forward to the salesguy.

the new rainbow i m not sure what it can do. I m comparing to the old rainbow more than 10 years ago. Also running on water system

I had that for almost 10 years, my mom agrees that it is a good item to have around.. However its kind of noisy and bulky... but other than that, its better than other vacum cleaners

Found this forum after doing a little research on Rainbow vacuums. I thought I'd let you know that you can get some good deals on ebay.

I know you will probably have a hard shipping it to Singapore, but you may we want to try ebay.

rainbowvacuumcleaner.net has a good selection from ebay.

Hi All, I see that actually some of you have queries on Rainbow system itself, you can actually email me at jqang84@singnet.com as Im one of the Rainbow dealers. But I just handle enquiries only.

Hello everybody. I recently bought one set in Oct'08. Planning to sell it as my sis family too bought a set and is currently migrating so that makes it 2 sets for my household. Let me know your offers and we can negotiate. Please email me at shrithika@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Hello everybody. I recently bought one set in Oct'08. Planning to sell it as my sis family too bought a set and is currently migrating so that makes it 2 sets for my household. Let me know your offers and we can negotiate. Please email me at shrithika@hotmail.com. Thanks.

frankly speaking . i duno the 2nd hand of RAINBOW sell how much ..

wat is your model ?

frankly speaking . i duno the 2nd hand of RAINBOW sell how much ..

wat is your model ?

Truth is rainbow lasts as they use expensive parts.But I'm wondering how can u stand the sound and weight?

For the price,u all should give miele a try.Only $700 for the top end model and performs much better than the dyson.All made in Germany! Everyone in europe and usa swears by miele!

Check out this website for the corrct vac to buy!www.killdirt.com