Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamapea

Water Filters That Fit Under Sink

Need some advice. Anyone had installed a water filter under the sink. I saw it a Bellari and thot that it was a good idea as I have very limited counter top space (with a triangle kitchen!!). Problem is I'm not buying sink from Bellari. The alternative is Diamond water but that is $1000+

Anyone used any other brand? And is it really a good idea to install under sink? Any possible problems?

MTIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have been using arkwater's Doulton undersink water filter. It works fine and apparently has been made to high international standards and has a long history. Try www.arkwater.com

I have been using arkwater's Doulton undersink water filter. It works fine and apparently has been made to high international standards and has a long history. Try www.arkwater.com

may i know how much did u pay for it?

thanks

I installed a Franke water filter at my Mum's home a couple of years ago. I like the Franke water filter. The filter itself has such a slim profile and does not take up much space under the sink.

I know the Diamond water filter has all along been a premium choice with many Singapore homes. But I was told that the filter is too good, so much so that all the good minerals, chloride and fluoride are also being filtered out, thereby leaving nothing left in the water. Not sure how true this is.

I installed a Franke water filter at my Mum's home a couple of years ago. I like the Franke water filter. The filter itself has such a slim profile and does not take up much space under the sink.

I know the Diamond water filter has all along been a premium choice with many Singapore homes. But I was told that the filter is too good, so much so that all the good minerals, chloride and fluoride are also being filtered out, thereby leaving nothing left in the water. Not sure how true this is.

Nah that is not true, but what is true is that if u are buying diamond then u are effectively buying 10 - 15X the price of a std filter. (all std filters comes with carbon, space age fibers, silver etc) Water system should be not about filtering as singapore water is truly drinkable from the tap, but enhancing the water coming out from the tap to maximise its benefits.