Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Eating In Bedrooms

ok.. thats kinda creepy!

lose blood? cut nails how to lose blood unless we cut our flesh part :( haha

so the 'invite ghost' is it true or not??

eh then i must contribute also ley here haha... my mum sae cannot put those soft toys in the rooms. must wrap up and throw in store.. so when i was staying w my mum hor, i was not allowed to have soft toys de ley... she sae will invite ghosts.. then the spirit of the ghost will go into the soft toys de...

then when u sleep at nite u not hugging the soft toy but u hugging the 'ghost'.. eeya so creepy rite.. thats my mum lor..

now staying w my hb liao, i just throw out all my soft toys lor... ev nite i also hug my soft toy mah keke

then she also said gers hor cannot have so many pairs of shoes... is bad luck and will 'have small ppl'... xiao ren ah...so when staying w her, im not allowed to buy so many pairs of shoes lor. up to now, i oni have 5 pairs of shoes.. miserable hor? well, im gg to slowly buy and load my shoe cabinet month by month haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

but the doll part quite true loh

i got a gf whose doll called her 'mama' in the middle of the night leh

then they got to get someone to exorcise the doll :(

so now she stays far far away from dolls or nin-gyo

eh then i must contribute also ley here haha... my mum sae cannot put those soft toys in the rooms. must wrap up and throw in store.. so when i was staying w my mum hor, i was not allowed to have soft toys de ley... she sae will invite ghosts.. then the spirit of the ghost will go into the soft toys de...

then when u sleep at nite u not hugging the soft toy but u hugging the 'ghost'.. eeya so creepy rite.. thats my mum lor..

now staying w my hb liao, i just throw out all my soft toys lor... ev nite i also hug my soft toy mah keke

then she also said gers hor cannot have so many pairs of shoes... is bad luck and will 'have small ppl'... xiao ren ah...so when staying w her, im not allowed to buy so many pairs of shoes lor. up to now, i oni have 5 pairs of shoes.. miserable hor? well, im gg to slowly buy and load my shoe cabinet month by month haha

Like Chucky arh!?! :(

My grandma also said cannot put shoes in the room cos at night, ghosts will wear the shoes and walk around...and shoes put outside the house must arrange neatly...cannot one shoe here one shoe there...

Like Chucky arh!?! :P

My grandma also said cannot put shoes in the room cos at night, ghosts will wear the shoes and walk around...and shoes put outside the house must arrange neatly...cannot one shoe here one shoe there...

i duno ley thus im sharing here for all yr views mah...

wah the shoes hor... dun put neatly ley.. must put opposite direction....

put neatly worst!!

but if no dolls like soft toys like carebears, my melody, such stuffs ley?? also kena ar??

oh ya.. i have a soft fpot for carebears and my melody la...

so i hug carebear ev nite lor...

keke

:(

think it's more like treating the figurine as a real person

e.g. talking to it, offering sustenance etc

just like they say dun offer joss-sticks to a statue that has not 开光 :(

personally, find that some are really urban legends

but others can believe loh

like not eating in the bedroom

i ever kenna my friend's grandmother who doesn't like pple eating in the room

so eat in the room sure kenna 'bitten' by her :P :P

har??? sure or not?? no dolls or soft toys in the bedroom? but kids rooms always alot one mah... so how can be no good? hehe...

a lot of shoes also no good? omg, this one even true i also cannot believe, i got so many shoes and i definately won't 'reduce' it . keke..

har??? sure or not?? no dolls or soft toys in the bedroom? but kids rooms always alot one mah... so how can be no good? hehe...

a lot of shoes also no good? omg, this one even true i also cannot believe, i got so many shoes and i definately won't 'reduce' it . keke..

All these hear-say hear-say nia lah...if cannot put soft toys in the room, means also cannot have pillow, mattress, bolsters...all those soft soft things...like that everybody has to slp on the floor...cos wait midnight skali the pillow and bolster wake up and chat among themselves... :(

Edited by Air

not so much soft things, but more of nin-gyo 人形

so dolls and figurines are not recommended to be in the room

coz when we sleep our qi is weaker than usual

all these learn a bit here and there from friends, FS guy and those temple pple :(

think it has to see if you suay or not.

If true, then i will not go near the toy department. Who knows at night what happened there? A disco-party?

think it has to see if you suay or not.

If true, then i will not go near the toy department. Who knows at night what happened there? A disco-party?

Ahahahahaha.....so funny :dancingqueen:

Like Toy Story??

Actually i'm not comfortable with having dolls in my room too...not that i like soft toys...somehow they all look scary in the middle of the night....maybe it's me and my wild imagination...:good:

Edited by Air

remember CHUCKY?

wakakakkaa

chucky.jpg

I also hope this is not true. But one of my fren, a very close one. her life hasn't really been smooth, in terms of work, love life & academic wise. All these put together, it's actually quite hard to achieve something. So there was this time, where one of her fren bring her to this medium to change her luck.

They will actually communicate to some beings, to find out why u are suffering. Some is because of the house, some is because of something the family have done etc etc.

For her, the medium said she has too many pairs of shoes lying in her house, and she don't wear them. That's why her road in life is not smooth, alot of xiao-ren & obstacles.

True enough leh, my friend is a shoe-freak. Fifty over pairs of shoes in her house. How to wear it often when you have only one pair of feet, and fifty over pairs of shoes? wearing one each day, enough to last you ALMOST TWO MONTHS!

Full feature doll are easily to get possessed by wandering spirit .. I guess

i also quite believe in this. On my 20th birthday, my Aunt bought me a very beautiful doll from London, those classic one with full pom-pom dress & curly hair. I find her too real & beautiful, creeps me out. Nonetheless, I put her in one of my cabinet. My dog always bark at her in the middle of the night. Not the usual short one, is those **** fierce one. And her hair will stand up. This continued for a few nights, until my mum got scare. Put a piece of red paper over her face, apologize to her that our house is not the place for her. The next day, take her to a temple & put it under the tree.

Everything peaceful from then on. Only my Aunt is pissed, cos she said that doll cost her almost SG$100, as it is in pounds. She claimed that we should have given it back to her if we don't appreciate it. But i think the doll's best place is still the temple. God knows what's inside man...

We always eat **** room .... and yet can strike 4D .... so ? no link for your MIL saying.

I also like to eat **** rm, but "horse ****" also no ganna. :dancingqueen: