Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desaturated

Need Recommendation Of Contractor For Doorbell Changing

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
as above... i prefer those normal "ding-dong" sound.. anyone got any recommend contractor that able to help me to replace my "dead" bell?

You can get those wireless type from home fix, dun need contractor to install it. Just paste and use can liao, very simple to fix.

as above... i prefer those normal "ding-dong" sound.. anyone got any recommend contractor that able to help me to replace my "dead" bell?

i got the Friedland Big Ben which comes with the dingdong sound for $38 from one of the lighting shops. my electrician wired it up for me. the invoice says $40 for the doorbell point but i think if that's the only thing u r doing, it would probably cost a lot more to factor in transportation, etc. if u have more things to do, can still negotiate for a better price.

my experience with the battery type of doorbell is the batteries die real fast! then if u don't replace the batteries, u have a box which doesn't work, so whenever we had visitors ringing the bell, we will be oblivious to it!

i got the Friedland Big Ben which comes with the dingdong sound for $38 from one of the lighting shops. my electrician wired it up for me. the invoice says $40 for the doorbell point but i think if that's the only thing u r doing, it would probably cost a lot more to factor in transportation, etc. if u have more things to do, can still negotiate for a better price.

my experience with the battery type of doorbell is the batteries die real fast! then if u don't replace the batteries, u have a box which doesn't work, so whenever we had visitors ringing the bell, we will be oblivious to it!

i like big ben :wub:

i got the contractor to rip out the existing door bell and button and seal the hole permanantly.

find that wireless one better. anything wrong can replace easily. my mum's 20yr old door bell, battery leak & corrode. so scary.

i got the contractor to rip out the existing door bell and button and seal the hole permanantly.

find that wireless one better. anything wrong can replace easily. my mum's 20yr old door bell, battery leak & corrode. so scary.

Wireless :wub::lol:

i was thinking of getting a wireless door bell as well. any good one to recommend? i have an existing door bell press, what should i do about it? cant possible have 2 door bell press outside the door, right?

can recommend me the contractor?

can recommend me the contractor?

Are there any doorbells that does not produce the usual "ding dong" sound.

I prefer some very unqiue and funny kinda tone....human voice...etc

Are there any?

i was thinking of getting a wireless door bell as well. any good one to recommend? i have an existing door bell press, what should i do about it? cant possible have 2 door bell press outside the door, right?

If you're not particular - just use a marker to make a cross on the bell press that is not working. !!

It probably comes across as a joke. But I'm doing this in my old home.