Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rachleng

Our Blessed Home, A Resale 2+1 Condo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey nice place with a private lift lobby and it's a good deal~

Is your place at CCK? oh and how do u hang a plate and what's 2 + 1 condo?

sorry alot of questions, thanks in advance

Edited by Angelwrath

For the amount u spent, your place really looks like a million dollars! Bery nice indeed... good taste :furious:

Mind sharing your contractor contact? I'm also looking for one who can do some minor works and not charge me cut-throat prices!

Going giddy looking for ID and contractors already :good:

Hi Rachleng,

Veri nice house :good: Everythings seem to be new so envy can save quit alot. ;)

B&O at $1,400 is really cool. :good::yamseng:

Thanks thanks :) We were lucky. Most of the things were really like new (e.g. the common bathroom was literally unused, the built-in oven was never used before as its accessories were still in sealed plastic bag). We decided on this place the first day of our house hunting... this was the 3rd unit of the 4 properties we saw on that day. Super fast house hunting and super fast reno as there weren't much to be done. Seem so fated loh :P

may I know where you get your mirror from & how much? Thanks!

I got my large mirror (abt 200 cm X 140 cm i think) from "The Mirror House" at Jln Kilang 2 weeks ago. If i didn't recall wrongly, it's $788 + $50 (for delivery & installation). Their mirrors c/w a 5 yr guarantee.

Edited by rachleng

Hey nice place with a private lift lobby and it's a good deal~

Is your place at CCK? oh and how do u hang a plate and what's 2 + 1 condo?

sorry alot of questions, thanks in advance

Thanks thanks Angelwrath. Your place is very nice too :good:

1. Nope, we are not located at CCK.

2. I hung my plates with a "wired plate hanger" (see url link for a picture of how it looks like "http://www.hooksandhangers.com/images/plate_%20hangers/med_lg_platter_hanger.jpg") There are few types catering for different plate sizes. They can be purchased from most fine bone china stores that sell decorative plates for wall hung purpose. They usually do not display it, you have to ask them.

3. My 2+1 condo = 2 bedrooms + 1 study room :yamseng:

Edited by rachleng

For the amount u spent, your place really looks like a million dollars! Bery nice indeed... good taste :good:

Mind sharing your contractor contact? I'm also looking for one who can do some minor works and not charge me cut-throat prices!

Going giddy looking for ID and contractors already :yamseng:

Thanks thanks phoenix ;) It's gonna be a nice process to build up your home. No prob, i'll pm the contact to you :good:

Edited by rachleng

Ur plate hanger veri nice too. :good:

This one is for Catfreak :):notti:

Check on this website.

http://www.hooksandhangers.com/hooks3.htm

i saw i saw

but it's gonna cost a bomb to ship it back :help:

now looking for something to hang plant pots

anyone has any idea where to find?

went far east flora but they dun have :(

paiseh rachleng, hijack your thread a while :bow:

Rachleng, love your place. Simply and classy! Do you mind if you share where did you get your dining chandelier? Thanks a million!!

Thanks Thanks Applefreak :) I saw your blog, you have a beautiful home too.

Yah, we really feel that we have a steal, especially for the B&O system. They seller did not mark up his selling price by throwing in all these items. And the home feels almost like new.

More pics here ...

dininghall01zf5.jpg

Dining Hall View 1

dininghall02pm4.jpg

Dining Hall View 2

viewofhallwayfmmbr01jh1.jpg

Hallway from MBR (and our small wine chiller at a corner)

bedroom01sn1.jpg

MBR View 1

bedroom03vc1.jpg

MBR View 2

No pics for the other bedroom as i only put in a writing desk and bookshelf for myself there.

very very lovely house you have!:):P:P

could you give me your lighting shop add? your chandelier makes me.. :(:wub::P

Rachleng, love your place. Simply and classy! Do you mind if you share where did you get your dining chandelier? Thanks a million!!

Thanks dht :P

very very lovely house you have!:P:notti::notti:

could you give me your lighting shop add? your chandelier makes me.. :deal:;):(

Thanks Potato :notti: I like my chandelier too... especially the effects casted when the lights are on :P

dht & potato, i cannot remember exactly the shop name or unit no. But, it's one of the lighting shops (nearest to the corner pet shop on left hand side facing the road) located along a row of hdb 2-storey shop houses opposite chinese garden mrt. my husband saw the shops while driving along the road and brought me back to take a look and we bought this chandelier in 10 mins. We thought their lights/chandeliers were priced quite reasonably.

Thanks Potato :) I like my chandelier too... especially the effects casted when the lights are on :sport-smiley-004:

dht & potato, i cannot remember exactly the shop name or unit no. But, it's one of the lighting shops (nearest to the corner pet shop on left hand side facing the road) located along a row of hdb 2-storey shop houses opposite chinese garden mrt. my husband saw the shops while driving along the road and brought me back to take a look and we bought this chandelier in 10 mins. We thought their lights/chandeliers were priced quite reasonably.

Thanks rachleng!

yesterday, I went there to find chandelier. kie kie :)

but I forgot to note down the shope name/unit no. too. :bangwall:

no more this type of chandelier :~

others expensive!

Thanks rachleng!

yesterday, I went there to find chandelier. kie kie :)

but I forgot to note down the shope name/unit no. too. :sport-smiley-004:

no more this type of chandelier :~

others expensive!

Hi potato, so sorry to learn that you've made a wasted trip to the lighting shop. I was still thinking of getting another chandelier for my mbr from them these 2 months... looks like i have to source somewhere else too :bangwall:

Hi potato, so sorry to learn that you've made a wasted trip to the lighting shop. I was still thinking of getting another chandelier for my mbr from them these 2 months... looks like i have to source somewhere else too :dunno:

It's ok! we also want this chandelier.

I found one in DK lighting. nicer but more expensive!:notti: ask S$380

how do you think?