Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gladysbeyond

Anyone Using Fujioh Hob?

wa everyone is buying the 772...im like the only 773 buyer :/

may i ask why you all choose 772 over 773? the 3rd burner (middle small one) no use ah

7*3 is big, medium & small flame.

but 7*2 is two sets of big flames.

some cooking requires veri low heat, so then 7*2 too hot liao.

so if u r NOT going to cook on veri regular basis, and covering extensive cooking style, 7*2 is the right choice.

on the other hand, if u barely is going to cook, getting 7*3 is like keeping a white elephant.

hehe

Edited by rummi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

but 7*2 is two set sof medium flame.

some cooking requires veri high heat, so then 7*2 will not be sufficient lo.

so if u r going to cook on veri regular basis, and covering extensive cooking style, 7*2 is the right choice.

on the other hand, if u barely is going to cook, getting 7*3 is like keeping a white elephant.

hehe

hmmm ok thanks for the advice! i'll check with my partner - eh u and me choice of shops v.similar :yamseng:

but 7*2 is two set sof medium flame.

some cooking requires veri high heat, so then 7*2 will not be sufficient lo.

so if u r going to cook on veri regular basis, and covering extensive cooking style, 7*2 is the right choice.

hehe

what i understand is 772 got small, medium flame to choose from. I got mine from hoe Kee at jln besar area. I believe sharpion's contact will offer a better pricing..

My mum likes 2 hob, coz coz of size constraint, you will hardly use 3 hobs together at the same time. tt why we chose 2 hob.

what i understand is 772 got small, medium flame to choose from. I got mine from hoe Kee at jln besar area. I believe sharpion's contact will offer a better pricing..

My mum likes 2 hob, coz coz of size constraint, you will hardly use 3 hobs together at the same time. tt why we chose 2 hob.

hmmmm im really quite convinced already, now must consult with my wife whether to get the 2 burner one - i tink she wants the 3 burner one just becoz it looks nicer...eeks :yamseng: maintenance wise i tink will be better...cost wise is very minor difference

i just checked the price...er sry to say it is cheaper :/

careful, the place i suggested accepts CASH only

Edited by Sharpion

hmmmm im really quite convinced already, now must convince my wife to get the 2 burner one - i tink she wants the 3 burner one just becoz it looks nicer...eeks :yamseng:

i just checked the price...er sry to say it is cheaper :/

careful, the place i suggested accepts CASH only

i like 772 becos the overall size is smaller than 773... my available table top space is already v small, so a smaller hob can give me more free worktop space... furthermore, i think the centre fire point is not useful, too close to the bigger fire point...

i like 772 becos the overall size is smaller than 773... my available table top space is already v small, so a smaller hob can give me more free worktop space... furthermore, i think the centre fire point is not useful, too close to the bigger fire point...

k, thanks! very convinced liao...:yamseng:

hmmm ok thanks for the advice! i'll check with my partner - eh u and me choice of shops v.similar :yamseng:

hehe, oh yeah, whichs r same??

you will hardly use 3 hobs together at the same time. tt why we chose 2 hob.

ohh, tis veri true. putting 2 medium size pots together will not be possible for my orientation (mine is 793). but mayb possibel for 773 orientation).

ohh, tis veri true. putting 2 medium size pots together will not be possible for my orientation (mine is 793). but mayb possibel for 773 orientation).

latest price from goh ah bee

792SS $300 net

FX900 $350 net

can buy hob one brand, hood another brand...

payment by cash/nets only...

thanks another reason to get the 772...actually i realized that the knobs feel a bit loose...hopefully that was just the show piece and it won't wear out :/

wrote my signature so u can see wats the same ;)

latest price from goh ah bee

792SS $300 net

FX900 $350 net

can buy hob one brand, hood another brand...

payment by cash/nets only...

thanks for posting the prices :furious: u also put in my mind another option...the nice looking stainless steel one instead of glass...

..the nice looking stainless steel one instead of glass...

glass one will be easier to clean as it is flat & smooth surface. stainless steelhavesome grove for u to put things so it is not totally smooth surface. u need more time & effort to clean it.

The model 792 & 793 doesn't have safety valve. If got safety valve, their model will have "SV".

The "SV" model is the traditional type, 3 evenly space out.

The model 792 & 793 doesn't have safety valve. If got safety valve, their model will have "SV".

Is safety valve necessary ?

I realise that the 2 burners w/o safety is the smallest model that I can find from Fujioh .

The SV model are bigger leh. Headache

model 792 & 793 are inner flames! tats why no need for safety valve;)

Wanted to get a glass top fujioh hob yesterday. But heard too many scary stories bout the glass shattered and wasn't covered under warranty. So i checked with this old SA and was told tat their toughened glass top is lifetime warranty.

Is it true?