Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hubby's birthday coming....last year bought a durian D24 from Emicakes for him....

Gonna get something special for him tis year...any recommendations?

Recently tried a cheesecake with digestive biscuit as the base and I luv it bt it is made by my friend's friend and dun tink the friend is free to make another one for me...

Anyone got any idea where got sell tis kinda of cheesecake?

TIA!~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hubby's birthday coming....last year bought a durian D24 from Emicakes for him....

Gonna get something special for him tis year...any recommendations?

Recently tried a cheesecake with digestive biscuit as the base and I luv it bt it is made by my friend's friend and dun tink the friend is free to make another one for me...

Anyone got any idea where got sell tis kinda of cheesecake?

TIA!~

Hilton's cheesecake quite nice too but more exp.. Other places offering Cheesecake include NYDC, coffee bean, cheesecake cafe (siglap) etc..

If you want Digestive biscuits as base, might have to bake on your own. You can even use Low Fat Cheesecake, much healthier! Then whether you want to bake / nobake. No Bake takes much lesser time, while a Baked Cheesecake's more tedious.. and have to bake 1 day earlier, and involves leaving in fridge for 1 day to chill it.

I am not a baking cakes person....I oni enjoy cooking...tats y I like the digestive biscuit base so much tat I have to post here for help!

So far I found one with chocolate ones, bt taste too sweet, still prefers the one with cheese....

Hopefully a saviour is on the way to help me...... :good:

Bakerzin cake is quite good. I bot one for my bro bday and it taste well.

I myself always order from Angie the choice, and the taste is always good.

I order my customary cakes (for xia ping) from Crystal Jade and they are good too, all my relatives says the cakes are v nice.

My mum ever bot a cake from Mandarin for my bday, its nice too got some wine.

Edited by Cokelight

Karen77, Does your husband like tiramisu cakes with liquior? If he does, you can try http://www.tiramisutra.com/ I loves the tiramisu cakes from this website, esp with the alcohol and/or chocolate flavour. They do FOC delivery to you.

Edited by Chamia

He dun take tiramisu...basically he dun really like to eat cakes la...bt I try to buy special cakes for him every year...

Guess wat? My kolig's friend agreed to make the cake for me, but I pay for it la..

Will put up the foto next mth...hehehehe...I am so happi, dun nd to search for cakes anymore...

Thanks for all the inputs....Mabbe also good information for those whom are searching for nice cakes around....

Once again, thank u v much!

this cake look like from angie the choice rite

the base actually is made from digestive biscult with butter only rite. once butter frozen its becom hard lor :sport-smiley-004:

this cake look like from angie the choice rite

the base actually is made from digestive biscult with butter only rite. once butter frozen its becom hard lor :P

Nope...its from Emicakes - d24 durian cake....and the cake was catered for a group of 10 ppl.....so can finish on the spot..hehe....