Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamapea

Where To Source For Granite Top?

Helping out a friend here. She's also doing her kitchen & now want to change from LG top to granite top after I was telling her what I've been reading on renotalk & why i decided on granite instead of LG.

Contractor charge her $100/ft for LG and for granite want to charge her $140/ft. I read on this forum that can get for ard $95/ft.

Where to get?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Helping out a friend here. She's also doing her kitchen & now want to change from LG top to granite top after I was telling her what I've been reading on renotalk & why i decided on granite instead of LG.

Contractor charge her $100/ft for LG and for granite want to charge her $140/ft. I read on this forum that can get for ard $95/ft.

Where to get?

FYI to anyone else who in interested.

http://www.oceangranites.com.sg/og/products/products.shtml

This company charges $90/ft for black galaxy (ft India) and $110/ft for emerald pearl (fr Norway). If u want the broader profile (20+20mm) its $20 more per foot.

They will come in right after cabinets are ready to do measurement and will be able to install the granite within 3 to 4 days.

Anyone heard of them or used them. My friend will probably be getting from them.

does the price include the polishing, profiling and cut out?

i called before and found that their price is more than $100psf after everything included :wub:

i called before and found that their price is more than $100psf after everything included :wub:

hmm....must always ask many many questions hor....this one included that one included....

i called before and found that their price is more than $100psf after everything included :(

She told me includes cutting out the holes for sink & hob & installation. Didnt ask abt polishing.