Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skweerel

That Buddha Face Painting And Other Oils

yup, bought a couple from them too. Reasonable price, good service...

bad thing is that they only opened on sats....saw the ad today though, think they are open everyday now..they should have started that long ago...could have saved me a lot of trouble!! :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u can try colours of the wall, at the advertisement beside the renotalk.com logo...

i also like the buddha's painting but wife dun like... btw, got 1 painting from them too. they have lots of choices to choose from. gud luck hunting for your paintin.

:sport-smiley-004:

But do they hv the buddha's painting?

quite sure they do...remembered seeing one the last time I was there...

why dun you give them a call and ask....cannot remember the number...but u can check it out at their website.

coloursofthewall.com

good luck for ur painting hunting!! :P

quite sure they do...remembered seeing one the last time I was there...

why dun you give them a call and ask....cannot remember the number...but u can check it out at their website.

coloursofthewall.com

good luck for ur painting hunting!! :(

Thanks. Will give them a call to chk out.

Thanks. Will give them a call to chk out.

missyling

I like such pictures/posters too. Art is subjective, so go with your heart. If you really like it, then get it. But bargain off the price. happy shopping!

hi,

i also like the painting of the Buddha. i went to the website coloursofthewall but cant find the contact number. because i want to call up and check with them if they open only on sat or everyday?

anyone got the contact number? can give it to me? thanks in advance :dancingqueen:

their number is 83059838. They only open on Sats last time, but remembered from the banner advertisement they put up a few weeks ago that they are opened everyday now..hope tat helps.

good luck shopping!! :dancingqueen:

their number is 83059838. They only open on Sats last time, but remembered from the banner advertisement they put up a few weeks ago that they are opened everyday now..hope tat helps.

good luck shopping!! :dribble:

hi rachelle,

thanks for your fast response! :P

will call up tomorrow to check if they are open? hopefully it's open and will go down immediately to have a look :P

thanks once again, cheers! :P

Edited by snow

juz wanna share this lovely painting I saw at JB, price is RM780 :jawdrop: .... the boss mention that it was painted by a famous oil painting shi fu in Thailand... Is it worth the price??

28122007060.jpg

where in JB did u see tis drawing?

juz wanna share this lovely painting I saw at JB, price is RM780 :jawdrop: .... the boss mention that it was painted by a famous oil painting shi fu in Thailand... Is it worth the price??

28122007060.jpg

Saw tons of buddha paintings like this type in chiangmai, if you're good in bargaining, you can easily get it less than SGD$70 , a size of a normal vanguard sheet. but of course, provided that you're willing to pay for the airtix there and hand carry it back to save on the freight cost :D

Hi

Was looking around for a nice Buddha side profile potrait to add to my home's Buddhist theme... found none that are suitable and I decided to make my own. Found the contact for Brilliant Prints in this forum and decided to have a go becos of the reasonable pricing and hilariously funny boss Dylan.

So excited, all thanks to Dylan and Brilliant Prints I am a proud owner of a superb (IMHO) Buddha profile canvas painting which is hanging on my living room wall now.

The quality of the finished product is really 'no horse run'. This is a customised 220 x 80 canvas printed. I dun know how to post picture so I attached the link here. :P

A picture says a thousand words.

http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/t...nt=DSCF4714.jpg

Edited by thepicturehouse

Guest poetsdesign

Hi,

if you are looking for some painting like Budha painting

you can PM me, I have the best products

Poets' Design

hi,

I have the similar buddha pics in softcopy.I could show u the pic.Let me knw the size you want and i could customize for you.I did fabricate one for my friend in 1.1m x 1m and he like ti very much coz outside would sell very xpensive.Give me a call @ 81009081 or email me your address.

cheers

AndyAng

hi all,

For those interested, saw two of the Buddha Face paintings (one in gold shades and the other in silver/grey shades) at Sin Yip Seng Frame and Glass when i went to collect my poster. Measurements are 100cm by 76cm ... going at $380 (i think can negotiate) ... karen77 this one i check for you lolz

Was looking at another really nice but sold painting and talking to the lady boss, found out they run an art gallery at Market Street, Tanjong Pagar near the multi-storey carpark (? never been there). Their painters are locals and from PRC. They also have that Rose close-up painting which I notice is another fave home deco piece.

For those who want to frame stuff, i did a movie poster, 27 inch by 40 inch for $81 ... dunno whether cheap or ex but juz for sharing.

Anyway address is Blk 94, Toa Payoh Lor 4, row of shophouses beside the Lee Fun Nam Kee chicken rice ... btw if you go during dinner time can try the kway chap at the hawker center, quite yummy but long Q ..

:good:

Have you go to Punggol Plaza or Hougang Mall, I see over there some store selling art item statue, painting.. etc... find there and good luck..