Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

Paying Extra For Paint

just to check when we upgraded our paint but does that imply on the ceiling too?

dont think so - they just use normal white paint.

is sealent impt?

yes, it lets the PAINT "sticks" to the wall. or else depending on wall condition....there might be patches here and there.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dont think so - they just use normal white paint.

yes, it lets the PAINT "sticks" to the wall. or else depending on wall condition....there might be patches here and there.

ya i didn't know i actually top up $$ for ALL-in-one paint...and realised that the $$ does not inculde the ceiling part...the ceiling will be just normal white paint...which i think they should also use ALL-in-one paint for ceiling lor :dancingqueen:

but ID told me he will not put the sealant cos HDB have acutually paint a layer of paint already..not sure if what he said is true.

i am using nipponpaint 's EASYWASH. Realli easy to maintain, dirts and stains can removed with normal soap+water.

Hi Mace, do you find the EasyWash paint "shiny" ? The paint specs say "Elegant soft sheen finish".

I prefer matte but also want something easy to wash for easy maintenance.

My contractor also charge me more if i choose EasyWash paint.

Hi Mace, do you find the EasyWash paint "shiny" ? The paint specs say "Elegant soft sheen finish".

I prefer matte but also want something easy to wash for easy maintenance.

My contractor also charge me more if i choose EasyWash paint.

not shiny leh.... but super easy maintenance.

thanks..u answer so fast. are u permanently logged into Renotalk?..hee :sport-smiley-004:

hehe...my job = as long as my fingers on the keyboard and eyes on the monitor considered working beri beri hard :sport-smiley-004: