Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
classified11

How To Get Flawless Skin

recently my friend got herself a lotion from japan and she told me it works wonders for her...her acne clears up and her scars lighten o.o i did see the progress for myself and so i got one for myself too. this lotion is an all-in-one lotion which tones, moisturises, has anti-aging and detoxifying properties, so i guess lazy people like myself dont have to apply 5 products on my face when i can just use one to save time and effort.

im finishing my first bottle soon..wna get another. since its imported its cheaper to get in bulk..wondering if anyone is interested to share with me?

Edited by classified11

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
recently my friend got herself a lotion from japan and she told me it works wonders for her...her acne clears up and her scars lighten o.o i did see the progress for myself and so i got one for myself too. this lotion is an all-in-one lotion which tones, moisturises, has anti-aging and detoxifying properties, so i guess lazy people like myself dont have to apply 5 products on my face when i can just use one to save time and effort.

im finishing my first bottle soon..wna get another. since its imported its cheaper to get in bulk..wondering if anyone is interested to share with me?

Hi classified11, any fotos to share and can u advise the price?

TIA!

Recently went to Kebun Bahru food center to eat the long queue fish ball noodle. Happen to pass by a shop call D'zire Wellness & Spa. I was wondering this type of ulu place got spa, so i went in to try their massage. To my surprise, their massage is very good and i got to know from the massue they work by appointment only so next time patronise must call for appointment. I felt so lucky, got nice food to eat and found a good massue at this type of ulu place.

My conclusion is good things always very difficult to locate but i am lucky haha i found two.

Hi guys,

I'm 2 months new to Singapore and the climate is playing havoc to my Skin.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Recently went to Kebun Bahru food center to eat the long queue fish ball noodle. Happen to pass by a shop call D'zire Wellness & Spa. I was wondering this type of ulu place got spa, so i went in to try their massage. To my surprise, their massage is very good and i got to know from the massue they work by appointment only so next time patronise must call for appointment. I felt so lucky, got nice food to eat and found a good massue at this type of ulu place.

My conclusion is good things always very difficult to locate but i am lucky haha i found two.

Hi guys,

You should go see skin doctor asap. Last time I got break out due to stress and my oily skin. The doctor gave me medicine called "Roaccutane" which contains isotretinoine. It was like a magic touch on my skin. Have to complete the 6-month course but I didn't have much money, so only ate in 3 months. THat's why sometimes acnes come back haunt me whenever I go for business trip, especially to Europe and come back.

But I heard from my friends who also took this medicine said that if we complete the whole course, the acnes will not come back in many many years.

It's up to you to consider this option, as the medicine is very expensive. $6/pill which need to be consumed everyday. Also, don't get pregnant during the course and after the course for at least 6 months. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi guys,

This all depend on the skin type, and condition. Maybe due to non-application of sunblock, or any number of factors. Best to seek some face to face advice. My wife when to see a knowledgeable friend and her problem was fixed.

Edited by little_sunshine

Hi guys,

Hi SweetPears,

Ever heard of Moor treatment?

1. Determine your skin type. Is it oily, dry, flaky, sensitive or combination of either?

2. Invest in a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and facial scrub suited to your skin type. You might have to test out a couple of brands before you find the perfect one. Talk to an associate at a make up counter or stand alone make up store. You will be able to test different formulas. They may even offer samples so you can try a product out for a day or two.

* If you have a bad case of acne or any other skin problem, consider going to see a dermatologist. They will give you the treatment you need.

3. Buy an SPF 15+ sunscreen for daily use. Try for a facial sunscreen with no fragrance or oil.

4. Use your face wash every day. You will not see a difference if you only use it once a week. Use your scrub only every few days as to avoid scrubbing off too much skin.

5. Wash off your makeup. Before going to bed remember to take off any makeup you put on. Washing your face may do the trick, but some makeup may require makeup remover.

6. Eat properly. A great menu is a balanced menu. Remember the food pyramid? Eat fruits and vegetables. They say eat 2 servings of fruit and 5 servings of vegetables. Avoid foods with caffeine, greasy foods and red meat.

7. Drink plenty of water. Try to drink 8 glasses every day! Avoid sugary soft drinks, caffeine and coffee. Green tea is good.

8. Exercise. It will help metabolize and help detoxify. A walk with your dog or some yoga lessons do make a difference! Plus if you are stressed out, it will de-stress you.

You should go see skin doctor asap. Last time I got break out due to stress and my oily skin. The doctor gave me medicine called "Roaccutane" which contains isotretinoine. It was like a magic touch on my skin. Have to complete the 6-month course but I didn't have much money, so only ate in 3 months. THat's why sometimes acnes come back haunt me whenever I go for business trip, especially to Europe and come back.

But I heard from my friends who also took this medicine said that if we complete the whole course, the acnes will not come back in many many years.

It's up to you to consider this option, as the medicine is very expensive. $6/pill which need to be consumed everyday. Also, don't get pregnant during the course and after the course for at least 6 months. :sport-smiley-003:

I think that medicine is a version of Accutane. Cannot get pregnant when taking that meds, I think have to wait at least 6 mths before can try to get pregnant.

One of the most effective way to clear acne that I tried is to do laser, but it cost a bomb. It tightens my skin, remove some of my freckles and clear the acne ... but really really expensive, so I stop doing it now. Now, I do chemical peel every few months and clean my face properly every night ...no squeezing on blackhead, whitehead, etc ... those will guarantee the pimple/acne ..

Olive oil is good for cleansing makeup, and is also good for your skin. It may be an option if you are sensitive to certain chemicals.

Continue to give your skin and body the attention it needs and you can expect to see gorgeous, glowing skin as well as a healthy new you!

Use tea tree oil for pimples, as it is antibacterial and also suitable for sensitive skin.

Try to avoid harsh formulas as they can damage skin over time. If you have combination skin look for something specifically for combination skin and avoid treatments for very oily or very dry.

The easiest thing to do.....keep your skin clean and drink lots of water. Pimples are caused from perspiration and dust getting on your skin and seeping into your pores. You have to regularly cleanse your skin. The key here is REGULARLY. You can't wash your skin once a week and call it good, it needs to happen morning and night and anytime you sweat a lot or get dirty. Drinking lots of water, helps to flush out impurities and helps to make your skin be hydrated and look better. It will also help to decrease undereye circles

A 5 minute regime can make your skin clean and glowing. wash your face as frequently as possible!! With soap and water. To start the powder you need a nice fluffy brush apply the powder at face where you see shine as you do not want to powder you entire face as you do not want to show lots of shine at your face.

cannot wash face too freq wif soap...juz water will do. soap will cause the face to get even dryer. i had tried nuskin galvanic home spa wif the mini machine similar to those machines used in beauty salon. it really make my face v v smooth after juz one time use which is like after facial effect in salon. v worth the price as it is still cheaper than gng to beauty salon and no need to face such salon hardselling tactics. for those who r keen to know more PM me n i can share more

exercise plays a huge part in getting great skin. cos by sweating you will flush out toxins and also after you exercise you won't want to spoil your diet by eating unhealthy foods.

After trying out galvanic spa mini machine n treatment gel my face really smoother n fairer wif juz one use. Even hv the clean clean effect similar to facial. My dead cells were removed n no more painful squeezing by facial salon. I can use it at home at any time I like as the machine is portable. N don't have to face stressful sales push by those consultant. Pm me or email me at fre_chenml@hotmail.com for a non obligation free demo

Hey Classified..!! IU have one question to ask..

Can you please pm me brand name with price please of that particular lotion... Thanks