Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
classified11

How To Get Flawless Skin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, we are a group of students who needs help in filling up a survey for our marketing project. 

it is a very short 1-2 minutes survey and there will be prizes like Capitaland vouchers (for beauty products), free hair services in very upmarket salon and more to be won!

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SW7G9YY

Thanks a million!

For getting a flawless and healthy skin you should try Phiten Aquagold IP Facial Care with unique Aquametal Technology that helps you to restore the natural glow, improves the overall condition of your skin, remove toxins and work as an anti-ageing agent. We deliver the cleansing oil, face wash, lotion and many more products to their customers.
Know more about it https://phitensg.com/phiten-product-range/aquagold-ip-facial-care/

lotions-gels.jpg

On 10/20/2007 at 9:31 AM, classified11 said:

recently my friend got herself a lotion from japan and she told me it works wonders for her...her acne clears up and her scars lighten o.o i did see the progress for myself and so i got one for myself too. this lotion is an all-in-one lotion which tones, moisturises, has anti-aging and detoxifying properties, so i guess lazy people like myself dont have to apply 5 products on my face when i can just use one to save time and effort.

im finishing my first bottle soon..wna get another. since its imported its cheaper to get in bulk..wondering if anyone is interested to share with me?

Hi there, can you tell the name of the lotion. ? I would have definitely tried.

On 12/19/2014 at 11:31 AM, mahimablair said:

hmm :curse: so sad, I also had this problem in my skin

but now I skin is like a movie star :sport-smiley-018:

Do you want to know, how?

Yes, I went to The LINE Clinic, in Seoul – South Korea, two months ago for cosmetic surgery. I believe they are best. You can find them in thelineclinic.com

Take care, greetings!! :sport-smiley-003:

Well, it was like this a few years ago. But now Canadian Clinics will cost you way less given the flight cost. And the situation on the market changed in general. So you can get the way better quality now for the same price. Here's the service which shows the best clinics across the US and Canada PlasticSpot.io . And Have you heard that the amount of medical training in North Korea before getting a license to perform plastic surgery equals 2 years? That's the thing to consider before making the decision. 

Pay attention to your bad habits. How many are they and which ones exactly? I smoked for a long time and it affected my skin and teeth (as well as the oral cavity in general) terribly. I can't even describe everything I had to fight with later! I forgot what tobacco is! I looked in the mirror and realized that there was no longer me, but my shadow. Sometimes i let myself to buy vape pen https://www.mygadget.us if I feel that the body requires. But I forgot cigarettes once and for all!)

It depends on your skin. If you have oily skin you will want to try a light moisturizer (moisturizing lotions vs facial oils) after washing your face with a cleanser (spring water or eau thermale).

If you have dry or dehydrated skin then you'll need to replace the oils. Plant oils like argan oil are a good choice as their fatty acids help repair the skin barrier that prevents water loss from the skin and bacterial infection. It also has loads of anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories and vitamin E that keep skin healthy in general and gives some protection from UV radiation. And yes, the unsaturated oils in argan oil are essential nutrients that cells need to proliferate and repair themselves. It's kinda like an all-in-one facial oil.

You might also be interested in:

How to use Argan Oil for Stretch Marks during Pregnancy

Using Argan Oil for Hair Loss

How to use Argan Oil for Face

How to use Argan Oil for Skin

How to use Argan Oil for Hair

If you're looking for flawless skin, I highly recommend visiting a nyc beauty salon . They have experienced professionals who can provide you with the best treatments and products to help you achieve the perfect complexion. From facials to chemical peels, they can help you get the glowing skin you desire. Plus, they can provide you with advice on how to maintain your skin's health and beauty.