Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Firestorm67

Recommendation For Balcony Aluminium Sliding Door

Hi everyone

I am looking to replace the original HDB aluminium sliding glass door between my living area to my balcony (about 4m wide) and am searching for a high quality one, with a polished bronze lacquer type of finishing and preferably without tracks below.

I was told that the bronze finishing can only be in matt finishing and must have tracks below like the original HDB ones, and that only the wooden with glass slding door can do away with the bottom tracks.

Would like to hear if anyone has done something similar and knows where i can look for these? Appreciate your inputs. TQ!

Edited by Firestorm67

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone

I am looking to replace the original HDB aluminium sliding glass door between my living area to my balcony (about 4m wide) and am searching for a high quality one, with a polished bronze lacquer type of finishing and preferably without tracks below.

I was told that the bronze finishing can only be in matt finishing and must have tracks below like the original HDB ones, and that only the wooden with glass slding door can do away with the bottom tracks.

Would like to hear if anyone has done something similar and knows where i can look for these? Appreciate your inputs. TQ!

PD door makes balcony doors too, w/o tracks below. Their aluminium frames come in default colors of matt silver, white or cream. If you require other colors, you have to top up. Our balcony doors also does not have tracks below, it is custom made by our ID and the material is stained wood.

PD door makes balcony doors too, w/o tracks below. Their aluminium frames come in default colors of matt silver, white or cream. If you require other colors, you have to top up. Our balcony doors also does not have tracks below, it is custom made by our ID and the material is stained wood.

Hi,

Is PD door a shop? Do u have the contact?

Just curious, how much did you pay for the custom made balcony door without tracks? Thanks.

Hi,

Is PD door a shop? Do u have the contact?

Just curious, how much did you pay for the custom made balcony door without tracks? Thanks.

PD door is a shop in balestiar. You can google it.

My custom made door is stained nyatoh wood, trackless and is about $2.5k, 4 panels.

Its cheaper than normal since this is done by my ID. Others quoted me $3k.