Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Muslim Chinese Wedding Dinner/banquet

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

are you looking for halal certification? serving typical chinese wedding dinner food?

i think you'll be hardpressed to find either...hard for a hotel to get a cert becoz of liquor, and what halal restaurants i know at hotels don't serve chinese cuisine.

Hotel won't be halal certified bec of wine.

One way is u can book a place, e.g. at country club. Then u use halal chinese food caterer to provide food, i tink four seasons catering and select catering does that. The food can still be very very good and the clubhouse provide grand ambience etc.

the hotel where we're going to hold our AD serves halal food and the food is cooked at different kitchen from the chinese kitchen. but the hotel isnt halal cert. lor bcos they serve alcoholic drinks. :bangwall:

is it what you're looking for? :P

orchid country club does halal food, but malay/indian food.

oh only malay & indian food ar :bow:

Hotel won't be halal certified bec of wine.

One way is u can book a place, e.g. at country club. Then u use halal chinese food caterer to provide food, i tink four seasons catering and select catering does that. The food can still be very very good and the clubhouse provide grand ambience etc.

good idea, mus i be a club member?

the hotel where we're going to hold our AD serves halal food and the food is cooked at different kitchen from the chinese kitchen. but the hotel isnt halal cert. lor bcos they serve alcoholic drinks. !!

is it what you're looking for? :sport-smiley-004:

as long the food is halal will do. serve liquor no problem.

Royal plaza on scott have muslim chinese wedding dinner but their biggest ballroom only able to cater 17tables, but i need 30++ tables.

korea, wat ur AD Hotel name?

oh only malay & indian food ar :)

good idea, mus i be a club member?

as long the food is halal will do. serve liquor no problem.

Royal plaza on scott have muslim chinese wedding dinner but their biggest ballroom only able to cater 17tables, but i need 30++ tables.

korea, wat ur AD Hotel name?

you dont need to be a member in order to hold your AD at country club. anybody can hold at country club if they want to. :bow:

our AD hotel is swissotel the stamford formly called westin. it's at raffles city. we've some malay guests and we checked with the hotel; the hotel told us they do serve halal dishes. !!

swissotel the stamford has several ballrooms and the max can hold about 50+ tables. :sport-smiley-004:

swissotel the stamford - 5 star

http://www.swissotel.com/singapore-stamford/

you dont need to be a member in order to hold your AD at country club. anybody can hold at country club if they want to. :bow:

our AD hotel is swissotel the stamford formly called westin. it's at raffles city. we've some malay guests and we checked with the hotel; the hotel told us they do serve halal dishes. !!

swissotel the stamford has several ballrooms and the max can hold about 50+ tables. :sport-smiley-004:

wat kind of halal food? chinese dishes?

any email contacts?

wat kind of halal food? chinese dishes?

any email contacts?

i dont know what kind of halal food leh bcos havent went to food tasting yet. !!

LL huh, halal food how can be chinese dishes?! you dont confuse yourself leh. :sport-smiley-004:

oh yah when my uncle had his reception at raffles the plaza we had a halal table...and the food looks typically chinese wedding type, by courses and stuff like the cold dish platter, chicken, scallops etc. a friend did hers at conrad and they served by plate for the non-muslims. a bit sian, we only had 4 courses while the non-muslims had like 7?

oh yah when my uncle had his reception at raffles the plaza we had a halal table...and the food looks typically chinese wedding type, by courses and stuff like the cold dish platter, chicken, scallops etc. a friend did hers at conrad and they served by plate for the non-muslims. a bit sian, we only had 4 courses while the non-muslims had like 7?

raffles the plaza and swissotel the stamford are the same hotel. no matter which 1 of these 2 hotels you call for enquiry and it'll still be the same. this was what they told us. !! :sport-smiley-004:

i dont know what kind of halal food leh bcos havent went to food tasting yet. !!

LL huh, halal food how can be chinese dishes?! you dont confuse yourself leh. :sport-smiley-004:

LOL u really out of touch of outside world :bow:...

all kind of halal food nah.. even shanghainese cuisine like "siao Long Pau" , Lar Mian & Teng Pao, & etc oso have halal nah... even Hokkien Mee oso have halal nah... its ok.

once again, ROYAL plaza on scott Hotel, have Muslim/Halal Chinese wedding dinner, jus that the max table only 17, i need 30++ tables.

it would be great if you hotel do cater the same as ROyal plaza on scott. i can save the headache lioa