Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Muslim Chinese Wedding Dinner/banquet

oh i see. then like that i think the only possible solution is to rent their banquet hall, and bring in your own caterer. possible? not sure. but you can always try.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i got angmoh muslim, japanese muslim, french muslim , UK muslim , american muslim , and Im a muslim i only can serve my guest muslim meals nah.

100% halal wedding dinner.

swissotel dun have halal chinese wedding dinner, they only have malay wedding dinner YIEEE

:yeah::good: i wan to hold my wedding at HOTEL & serve Muslim CHINESE Wedding Dinner dishes

LL, you called swissotel liao huh? :dunno:

so, which mean ALL your guests are muslim regardless which countries they're from la. :blink: haiz, then you definitely must serve halal food liao. !! i dont think has so called muslim chinese wedding dinner except royal plaza. the only way is to find a venue and cater halal food. zz

i dont think you want void deck, right. what about CC? i think country club is the best if hotels are out. :)

don't go Orchid Country Club hor. the food, like i mentioned earlier, is typical malay wedding fare, briyani, rendang, etc, and it's not very good. then the location also not very nice what. i don't know why ppl say so nice.

how many guests? beatrice chia and mark richmond booked the Fairy Point Chalet 7 at Changi..it's a big colonial bungalow with a big field overlooking the sea. you can set up tentage..a beautiful white marquee and lotsa fairy lights. waah.

don't go Orchid Country Club hor. the food, like i mentioned earlier, is typical malay wedding fare, briyani, rendang, etc, and it's not very good. then the location also not very nice what. i don't know why ppl say so nice.

how many guests? beatrice chia and mark richmond booked the Fairy Point Chalet 7 at Changi..it's a big colonial bungalow with a big field overlooking the sea. you can set up tentage..a beautiful white marquee and lotsa fairy lights. waah.

maybe can consider raffles country club. fairy Point Chalet 7 at Changi? sound interesting. oh ya, talking about them. we saw them at raffles city months ago and chia was pregnant. :)

oh i see. then like that i think the only possible solution is to rent their banquet hall, and bring in your own caterer. possible? not sure. but you can always try.

sob.sob... good idea, i check with them then , thank ya

LL, you called swissotel liao huh? :)

so, which mean ALL your guests are muslim regardless which countries they're from la. ;) haiz, then you definitely must serve halal food liao. :D i dont think has so called muslim chinese wedding dinner except royal plaza. the only way is to find a venue and cater halal food. :)

i dont think you want void deck, right. what about CC? i think country club is the best if hotels are out. :notti:

sob sob....... okay i find out more when i fully recover my fever ya.

wahahahaaa... wat tat.... Fairy point Chaket ? sound LOVELY :P:):):):wub:

btw, i call Orchid country club, they have MUSLIM Chinese Wedding Dinner dishes leh.. but the location argh... if no other choice they my last resort sob....

maybe can consider raffles country club. fairy Point Chalet 7 at Changi? sound interesting. oh ya, talking about them. we saw them at raffles city months ago and chia was pregnant. ;)

who is chia?

sob.sob... good idea, i check with them then , thank ya

sob sob....... okay i find out more when i fully recover my fever ya.

wahahahaaa... wat tat.... Fairy point Chaket ? sound LOVELY :):):wub::D;)

btw, i call Orchid country club, they have MUSLIM Chinese Wedding Dinner dishes leh.. but the location argh... if no other choice they my last resort sob....

who is chia?

beatrice chia lor. we saw her and mark richmond at raffles city and she was pregnant. ;)

you've 2 choices. ONE: if you want to have your AD at hotel then no muslim chinese wedding dinner. TWO: if you want muslim chinese wedding dinner then no hotel. simple lor. you got to choose one! :notti: i know its tough to make a decision. if i were you, i'll choose ONE bcos you've so many guests from different countries so i guess a good/posh venue is more impt. :)

but of course the food also cant taste like suck la. the food must be acceptable. :)

btw, you can ask the hotel to email you the menu. :P

beatrice chia lor. we saw her and mark richmond at raffles city and she was pregnant. ;)

you've 2 choices. ONE: if you want to have your AD at hotel then no muslim chinese wedding dinner. TWO: if you want muslim chinese wedding dinner then no hotel. simple lor. you got to choose one! :notti: i know its tough to make a decision. if i were you, i'll choose ONE bcos you've so many guests from different countries so i guess a good/posh venue is more impt. :)

but of course the food also cant taste like suck la. the food must be acceptable. :)

btw, you can ask the hotel to email you the menu. :P

Ya convenience venue too very important

beatrice chia who?

err.. btw, the fairy chalet no.7 look abit of creepy, i got the pix from internet

chaletup7.th.jpg

chaletvm8.th.jpg

Ya convenience venue too very important

beatrice chia who?

yup! convenience is very impt too. we chose swissotel also bcos of convenience (city hall mrt). :P btw, can you just book the ballroom but cater food from outside?? :notti:

chaletvm8.th.jpg

ya hor, look errie. its a chalet and moreover at changi! btw, changi is very inconvenient leh. :) your guests may have a hard time finding the exact place. this type of wedding style is too angmoh liao and i cant accept it. hahaha. ;)

beatrice chia baby boy, sol richmond, is like super fat and super chubby and super cute!! haha! he got his own tv ad..and now beatrice has some parenting show.

OCC has shuttle bus service from yishun mrt, every 10 mins.

fairy point...u have to go see it. it's at changi, past the commando camp. the view is breathtaking and it's nice, quiet and serene. but for guests without transport will be very cumbersome.

beatrice chia baby boy, sol richmond, is like super fat and super chubby and super cute!! haha! he got his own tv ad..and now beatrice has some parenting show.

fairy point...u have to go see it. it's at changi, past the commando camp. the view is breathtaking and it's nice, quiet and serene. but for guests without transport will be very cumbersome.

yup, it was commando camp so errie feelings. :)

can she just book a ballroom but cater from outside? :notti:

yup! convenience is very impt too. we chose swissotel also bcos of convenience (city hall mrt). :P btw, can you just book the ballroom but cater food from outside?? :notti:

ya hor, look errie. its a chalet and moreover at changi! btw, changi is very inconvenient leh. :) your guests may have a hard time finding the exact place. this type of wedding style is too angmoh liao and i cant accept it. hahaha. ;)

tell u hor, city hall **** hard to get taxi hor.. esp for elderly guest hor, i dun tink they will take mrt nah...

I think Hotel no hard up for such sales, just rent their ball room is a great lost to him, if cater outside i afraid if the food turn cold how to heat up, then quality of food argh...... wait contigenious worst. food poison,

hm... let me guess, u play golf?

huh???? richard mark re married ar?

tell u hor, city hall **** hard to get taxi hor.. esp for elderly guest hor, i dun tink they will take mrt nah...

I think Hotel no hard up for such sales, just rent their ball room is a great lost to him, if cater outside i afraid if the food turn cold how to heat up, then quality of food argh...... wait contigenious worst. food poison,

usually, the guests will arrive by own vehicles, taxi or mrt. by the time, the dinner ends and its already 11pm+; most shops have closed liao and most people already went home so shouldnt be a problem. what's most impt is the guests must have no problem to reach the hotel! :)

huh? you dont he remarried liao? :notti:

mark richmond lah. yes he remarried and got a baby. but i think he and beatrice make such a good pair.

and no i don't play golf. i've been to a few weddings there so i know. haha.

but yah, i think hotels will not be too excited about renting out their ballrooms because like you said, lose money. suntec want?

oops i mean mark richmond, i think tat Venisa Lopas (duno how to spell) got some problem

usually, the guests will arrive by own vehicles, taxi or mrt. by the time, the dinner ends and its already 11pm+; most shops have closed liao and most people already went home so shouldnt be a problem. what's most impt is the guests must have no problem to reach the hotel! :P

huh? you dont he remarried liao? :)

i duno but im happy for him, i dun like his previous wife. :)

i also mus think of guest going home mah, cuz i was the guest b4 :)

mark richmond lah. yes he remarried and got a baby. but i think he and beatrice make such a good pair.

and no i don't play golf. i've been to a few weddings there so i know. haha.

but yah, i think hotels will not be too excited about renting out their ballrooms because like you said, lose money. suntec want?

:):notti:;) Totally agreed , they make a good pair, can see joy on mark face now :wub:

suntec? oh ya ar... ok i go find out :D

Wat U think ar Suntec Vs OCC?

oops i mean mark richmond, i think tat Venisa Lopas (duno how to spell) got some problem

i duno but im happy for him, i dun like his previous wife. :)

i also mus think of guest going home mah, cuz i was the guest b4 :wub:

:):notti:;) Totally agreed , they make a good pair, can see joy on mark face now :D

suntec? oh ya ar... ok i go find out ;)

Wat U think ar Suntec Vs OCC?

his ex wife has pro? what's her pro? :P

i dont really worry about my guests going home bcos i'm sure hiring a taxi is not a problem around that time (11pm+). usually, most of them will drive. :)

oh ya, suntec is not bad. i forget to mention. :)

but suntec banquet is at the open space or in a ballroom? :)