Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Muslim Chinese Wedding Dinner/banquet

CONGRATS , so next your plan is to have babies!

Y u allow ur fren to ur bridal suite ah?

Tot usualy hotel will provide room for Helper ?

BTW, how ah, my FH now botak.. our Photoshoot maybe in mid FEB :(

BS have any wig for man ahahahahaa

where u been for your honeymoon? so fast come back already?

ya, i allowed my friends to my bridal suite bcos they want to see me makeup. :yamseng: room for helpers? my friends werent my helpers mah. they were there to attend my wedding but they came early so they went up to my bridal suite. i had a wedding concierge (so called personal assistant) to handle all my needs.

we havent planned where to go for honeymoon yet. we stayed at swissotel for a few days then went home. :)

i catered a muslim 9 course dinner (got shark fins) for a malay friend. :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya, i allowed my friends to my bridal suite bcos they want to see me makeup. :dancingqueen: room for helpers? my friends werent my helpers mah. they were there to attend my wedding but they came early so they went up to my bridal suite. i had a wedding concierge (so called personal assistant) to handle all my needs.

we havent planned where to go for honeymoon yet. we stayed at swissotel for a few days then went home. :curse:

i catered a muslim 9 course dinner (got shark fins) for a malay friend. :yamseng:

usually have shark fin but other dishes are malay food rite?

usually have shark fin but other dishes are malay food rite?

i'm unsure leh bcos the menu is in malays. moreover, i wasnt sitted beside the malay friend. :dancingqueen:

:bangwall::dunno: u never see the menu ?

:D:D

as i said, i got see the menu and all in malays so i dont know the dishes. but i heard from the malay friend there was shark fins in the menu. understand?? :bangwall:

as i said, i got see the menu and all in malays so i dont know the dishes. but i heard from the malay friend there was shark fins in the menu. understand?? :bangwall:

oops, i see, phew how come write in malays, if write in malays oso mus have english translation mah. ok la if written in malay then is malay dishes lor :bangwall:

ya , i went few of my fren wedding they too cater for me halal food , usualy 1st dish is sharkfin only, the rest are malay style food lor :dunno:

oops, i see, phew how come write in malays, if write in malays oso mus have english translation mah. ok la if written in malay then is malay dishes lor :)

ya , i went few of my fren wedding they too cater for me halal food , usualy 1st dish is sharkfin only, the rest are malay style food lor :)

my wedding coordinator had translated for me the muslim menu but i forget liao. it was written in malays bcos it was meant for the malay guest to read mah. hahaha. :)

wow lau, malay duno how to read english meh?

of course malays can read english la. most of them are educated ok. when the menu is written in malay for the malay guest then feel more "at home" mah. :unsure:

of course malays can read english la. most of them are educated ok. when the menu is written in malay for the malay guest then feel more "at home" mah. ;)

yalor.. i knoe, hahahaa...

One of my chinese convert Fren, his brother in Law is doctor.. her hubby is malay la, oso high flyers.