Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
indee

Difference Between Super Gloss/anti Stain And Normal Homogenous Tiles

hi All,

Is somebody can explain that how you differentiate between normal homogenous tiles and super gloss/anti stain. The resean I am asking is that we selected the tile design which has both version and we noted down the code that was displayed in show room but when we receive the tiles we saw differnt number so now confused.

Hope somebody can point to me to differentiate.

thank you in advance.

indee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi All,

Is somebody can explain that how you differentiate between normal homogenous tiles and super gloss/anti stain. The resean I am asking is that we selected the tile design which has both version and we noted down the code that was displayed in show room but when we receive the tiles we saw differnt number so now confused.

Hope somebody can point to me to differentiate.

thank you in advance.

indee

First thing is... check with contractor if that is indeed the tile that u selected. Or call the showroom to verify that u have received the correct tiles. I dont think u can differentiate by just looking at it.

Sometimes contractors save cost by giving u something similar to the one u chose but not the same one. Has happened.

hi Thanks a lot,

I am going to shop tomorrow did call them earlier and they explained that for them not to get confused becasue of the similar problem with identifying which one is anti-stain and which one is not they have number it differently. But he is ready to show us the difference between them by some kind of gloss meter will report back so that others do not get confused.