Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Where To Shop For Maternity And Baby Items?

Any recommendation for places where I can shop for my maternity clothes and baby stuff like cot, pram and car seat??

Been to mothercare at Vivocity and Kiddy Palace in Jurong Pt... I find that the selection is so limited!:jawdrop:!

Any place to recommend so that I can see a wider variety of maternity and baby stuff?? Thanks!~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ubi estate has some baby kingdom warehouse shops - 2 of them tehre. You can check them out.

Or buy online?

Or get hand-me-down from friends

Or borrow

baby kingdom and urm whats the other one at ubi has strollers, beds etc. prices not that fantastic tho but everything under one roof.

vivocity actually has lots of maternity shops...not cheap, but good variety. what kind of maternity clothes are you looking for?

my dd is 2 mths old...a lot of her stuff i bought second hand or were handed down to me. esp for clothes, they outgrow so quickly.

baby kingdom and urm whats the other one at ubi has strollers, beds etc. prices not that fantastic tho but everything under one roof.

vivocity actually has lots of maternity shops...not cheap, but good variety. what kind of maternity clothes are you looking for?

my dd is 2 mths old...a lot of her stuff i bought second hand or were handed down to me. esp for clothes, they outgrow so quickly.

at vivocity, I've found only one shop selling maternity wear.. and mothercare but their stores are so small!

Most of the stores there are selling baby or toddler wear.. not applicable to me yet.. :sport-smiley-004:

ubi estate has some baby kingdom warehouse shops - 2 of them tehre. You can check them out.

Or buy online?

Or get hand-me-down from friends

Or borrow

i've read abt the 2 big stores at Ubi.. but have not been there yet.. cos me staying at Jurong West :bangwall:

Hope they're open during weekend!

Ang Mo Kio hub level 3, there is whole row of shops are for children and maternity stuff.

thanks for the recommendation!! will check there out when I am free.. :notti:

Any recommendation for places where I can shop for my maternity clothes and baby stuff like cot, pram and car seat??

Been to mothercare at Vivocity and Kiddy Palace in Jurong Pt... I find that the selection is so limited!:jawdrop:!

Any place to recommend so that I can see a wider variety of maternity and baby stuff?? Thanks!~

krisie! you're pregnant liao huh! congratulation! :rofl:

i remember you married last year right. same hotel as me! :dunno:

krisie! you're pregnant liao huh! congratulation! :bangwall:

i remember you married last year right. same hotel as me! :dancingqueen:

thanks for the best wishes !!

yup I was married last year at Swisstotel !!

thanks for the best wishes :)

yup I was married last year at Swisstotel :P

wow, everything goes so smoothly! :yamseng:

how many months pregnant? so envy. whereas, some people need to wait for years to get pregnant. :(

have you went to suntec city and marina square? :dunno:

wow, everything goes so smoothly! :yamseng:

how many months pregnant? so envy. whereas, some people need to wait for years to get pregnant. :(

have you went to suntec city and marina square? :dunno:

have not been to the town yet.. cos hubby dun like to go town for shopping as he dun like to wait for carparks :(

I am coming to 2 mths preggy now :)

I am quite lucky to b able to conceive naturally cos my menstrual cycle is always irregular.. only see red for 3-4x a year!

Edited by krisietong

have not been to the town yet.. cos hubby dun like to go town for shopping as he dun like to wait for carparks :blink:

I am coming to 2 mths preggy now :yeah:

I am quite lucky to b able to conceive naturally cos my menstrual cycle is always irregular.. only see red for 3-4x a year!

maybe you can go to town on weekdays. whenever, we want to buy something and we shop on the weekdays. my hb will take leaves. :good: weekends lots of people! carparks are limited too! :dunno:

you still cannot go for scanning yet, right? so, you dont know whether gal or boy lor. you hope for a gal or boy? !! some women menses only come few times a year and its still normal. zz

wil your dog get jealous after you got a baby? hehe. :)

maybe you can go to town on weekdays. whenever, we want to buy something and we shop on the weekdays. my hb will take leaves. :) weekends lots of people! carparks are limited too! :)

you still cannot go for scanning yet, right? so, you dont know whether gal or boy lor. you hope for a gal or boy? ;) some women menses only come few times a year and its still normal. :)

wil your dog get jealous after you got a baby? hehe. :notti:

i think i wont know the gender till it is 20 weeks old.. :P

as for dog.. I dunnoe how he will react to the new addition to the family..but i hope that he will treat the baby like how he treated my family :)

i think i wont know the gender till it is 20 weeks old.. :notti:

as for dog.. I dunnoe how he will react to the new addition to the family..but i hope that he will treat the baby like how he treated my family ;)

update us about the baby gender ok. try not to let the dog goes near to the baby for the first bcos you dont know how it will react to the baby. :)

Since you are still in the first trimester, and if you are not gaining too much weight, I will suggest that you hold off buying maternity clothes until 16th weeks or later as that is when the tummy will start to be more prominent.

I am reaching 28th weeks of my pregnancy and so far, I have only bought a pair of maternity pants. I have been wearing the normal baby-doll tops/dresses and A-line tops which work perfectly fine even as my tummy grow bigger. For pants or skirts, look out for those stretchable/ elastic materials as you can continue to wear these even as your tummy grows. Just wear them lower below the tummy if it gets uncomfortable.

Take care! And healthy eating! :notti:

Hi, if you are not particular about wearing second hand stuff, you can get really cheap ones from other mummies at http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin...oard/discus.cgi. Pregnancy is only 9 months so most of the clothes are in fairly good condition...of course, you can ask to see/try before buying.

I'm not particular and wished I had known about such lobang when I was pregnant...spent close to a thousand on maternity clothes :notti:.