Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Jp And Photographer Recommendation Needed

Hi all,

I am holding my wedding dinner next year in Feb. Need help in finding a nice JP. I also need to get a photographer on the actual day, from morning till night. Is there any recommendations?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i recommend david loh. he's an experience and funny guy. he was my ROM JP. but i heard that he has retired. probably, you want to check it out to confirm. :bangwall:

i recommend david loh. he's an experience and funny guy. he was my ROM JP. but i heard that he has retired. probably, you want to check it out to confirm. :jawdrop:

Ok, thanks.

David Loh retired more than a year ago. Look for others...

ya... i heard dat since yr 2005

pls recommend relevantly and not just "sharing" who u got as ur JP :(

I can confirm that David Loh retired already.

katvolution, my JP was Mr Chan Kai Yau. Got the recommendation through this forum too, you might want to try him. I can pm you his contact if you want. If you want feedback abt him, you can go sgbrides forum, there's a thread on him on the JP section.

ya... i heard dat since yr 2005

pls recommend relevantly and not just "sharing" who u got as ur JP :(

Thanks Fifi. :P Actually, I did heard before that David Loh had retired liao. I am just trying not to be rude towards Korea. Still must say thanks to ppl for sharing information, even though it might not be very constructive. :rofl:

I can confirm that David Loh retired already.

katvolution, my JP was Mr Chan Kai Yau. Got the recommendation through this forum too, you might want to try him. I can pm you his contact if you want. If you want feedback abt him, you can go sgbrides forum, there's a thread on him on the JP section.

Hi Air, thanks for your recommendation, but hor, I did try to call him leh. But he rejected my request. :rofl: The reason is because my AD falls very near to Chinese New Year lar. He said he got relatives coming to visit him. :rofl:

Thanks Fifi. :rofl: Actually, I did heard before that David Loh had retired liao. I am just trying not to be rude towards Korea. Still must say thanks to ppl for sharing information, even though it might not be very constructive. :(

Hi Air, thanks for your recommendation, but hor, I did try to call him leh. But he rejected my request. :rofl: The reason is because my AD falls very near to Chinese New Year lar. He said he got relatives coming to visit him. :rofl:

oh ok..he's another popular JP cos many ppl searching for him too..

Actually u can go sgbrides forum and read the JP threads...alot of them have comments...you might find something useful there :P

Thanks Fifi. :( Actually, I did heard before that David Loh had retired liao. I am just trying not to be rude towards Korea. Still must say thanks to ppl for sharing information, even though it might not be very constructive. :(

Hi Air, thanks for your recommendation, but hor, I did try to call him leh. But he rejected my request. :P The reason is because my AD falls very near to Chinese New Year lar. He said he got relatives coming to visit him. :(

:rofl:

my "heroic" behaviour got better of me :rofl:

actually i can sense it from ur post :rofl:

:bleah:

my "heroic" behaviour got better of me :notti:

actually i can sense it from ur post :P

:rofl: Nice people will understand nice ppl.. :)

But die lar. I tried reading up on the sgbrides forum hor. All recommended the same JP one leh. Sigh. Don't tell me everyone in the forum use either David Loh or Mr Chan Kai Yau meh? :):dancingqueen:

:thumbs up: Nice people will understand nice ppl.. :fire:

But die lar. I tried reading up on the sgbrides forum hor. All recommended the same JP one leh. Sigh. Don't tell me everyone in the forum use either David Loh or Mr Chan Kai Yau meh? :notti::(

Haha...there are still a lot of nice JPs around lah....you go read up sgbrides...maybe just so happens that Mr Chan and Mr Loh very popular only....I got my recommendation from this forum too....so recommend here recommend there, in the end everybody end up same JP....haha....dun worry too much lah....selecting JP shouldn't be a difficult task....most JPs are nice ppl...I've a friend engaged a JP who is neither Mr Chan nor Mr Loh but still JP turned out to be a nice person too...

Haha...there are still a lot of nice JPs around lah....you go read up sgbrides...maybe just so happens that Mr Chan and Mr Loh very popular only....I got my recommendation from this forum too....so recommend here recommend there, in the end everybody end up same JP....haha....dun worry too much lah....selecting JP shouldn't be a difficult task....most JPs are nice ppl...I've a friend engaged a JP who is neither Mr Chan nor Mr Loh but still JP turned out to be a nice person too...

Really ar? Then I think I will just choose someone from the JP list. I just need a Chinese speaking one. As long as they sound ok on the phone, I think that should be ok le.

Another question, after I call the JP and he confirms with me, do I need to get a spare one for stand by? What if at the last minute, something crops up and he cannot make it?

How did you guys do then? Just get 1 JP and settle?

Really ar? Then I think I will just choose someone from the JP list. I just need a Chinese speaking one. As long as they sound ok on the phone, I think that should be ok le.

Another question, after I call the JP and he confirms with me, do I need to get a spare one for stand by? What if at the last minute, something crops up and he cannot make it?

How did you guys do then? Just get 1 JP and settle?

If they are mandarin-speaking, u can actually request for him/her to conduct the ceremony in both Eng and Mandarin. U must check with the JP.

No need get spare lah...JPs won't dua you one....you need to meet up him/her to sign the letter of consent too...then few days before your ROM, give him/her a call to remind him will do lor.

If they are mandarin-speaking, u can actually request for him/her to conduct the ceremony in both Eng and Mandarin. U must check with the JP.

No need get spare lah...JPs won't dua you one....you need to meet up him/her to sign the letter of consent too...then few days before your ROM, give him/her a call to remind him will do lor.

Thanks Air for clearing my doubts. :notti:

So, it's like that one ar... Like that, I no need to fan so much liao. My AD is in Feb, is it too early to get a JP now? :thumbs up:

Thanks Air for clearing my doubts. :notti:

So, it's like that one ar... Like that, I no need to fan so much liao. My AD is in Feb, is it too early to get a JP now? :thumbs up:

No problem, glad to share :(

Actually I had the same concerns as you too when I first started sourcing for JPs cos very lost, duno what to do and afraid that last min the JP dun turn up etc. But as long as you gave him reminder, shd be no problem liao.

If you are afraid, get recommended ones, other than David Loh or Chan Kai Yau of course. That way, at least you already read comments abt the JP, you worry less and you can take note of how he/she is like.

Not too early, you can start calling now, esp if you are looking for popular ones...i booked mine 6 mths in advance...haha....it's nvr too late...at least the JP will reserve that slot for you..