Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Jp And Photographer Recommendation Needed

Thanks Air for clearing my doubts. :(

So, it's like that one ar... Like that, I no need to fan so much liao. My AD is in Feb, is it too early to get a JP now? :notti:

wont be too early one

the earlier the better

dat time i tried to get David Loh (my fren's FIL's fren so she asked me to get him) but he was already booked for my date

sometimes it oso depend on their schedule whether they will be in the ROM centre or not. if dat timing they're in there, then u wont be able to get them

call fast! :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No problem, glad to share :lol:

Actually I had the same concerns as you too when I first started sourcing for JPs cos very lost, duno what to do and afraid that last min the JP dun turn up etc. But as long as you gave him reminder, shd be no problem liao.

If you are afraid, get recommended ones, other than David Loh or Chan Kai Yau of course. That way, at least you already read comments abt the JP, you worry less and you can take note of how he/she is like.

Not too early, you can start calling now, esp if you are looking for popular ones...i booked mine 6 mths in advance...haha....it's nvr too late...at least the JP will reserve that slot for you..

wont be too early one

the earlier the better

dat time i tried to get David Loh (my fren's FIL's fren so she asked me to get him) but he was already booked for my date

sometimes it oso depend on their schedule whether they will be in the ROM centre or not. if dat timing they're in there, then u wont be able to get them

call fast! :dunno:

But hor, I did try to call up another JP which is recommended in the sgbride forum. The same problem. He tells me my date is near Chinese New Year and he dare not compromise now. Ask me to call him next year. :sport-smiley-004: After that, I stopped calling up on JPs liao. :lol: