Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wblian

Chesterfield Sofa

Hi

anyone has such a sofa? Is it good - does bits of food and crumbs get into the buttons area? How much did you pay for it? Any place selling it?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

anyone has such a sofa? Is it good - does bits of food and crumbs get into the buttons area? How much did you pay for it? Any place selling it?

Thanks

Ooh... I love Chesterfields! Am not getting a Chesterfield but a tufted leather lounge sofa (with buttons) instead. If you're looking for an original looking set, Harvey Norman has one of the most comfortable ones (abt $4k+). The one at Barang Barang is expensive and far too stiff (though it has the very prim and proper English look). If you prefer a slightly modern version, check out Asenses (hope I got the spelling right). They're got a showroom at Delta House (in case I got the building name wrong, it's the one with the Classic Design showroom at the ground flr) along Delta Road - $1.9k for a 3 seater. I saw it at Singapore Expo during a reno fair recently - the nicest Chesterfield I've seen by far. Comfortable too.

Happy shopping!

2day I went to Harvey Norman hoping to get my Chesterfield.

But none left. Salesperson told me that I have to place order and arrival will only be in March/April cuz their contain shipments for CNY are competely filled!:notti: HN will not be bring any in unless it is a placement order.

I saw the catalogue and they are so lovely.

Ah!:)!:bow:!! Now wondering if I should wait.

Gonna surf the Italian manufacturer's website later 2nite and see if I will salivate........and so maybe wait.

Cheers.

2day I went to Harvey Norman hoping to get my Chesterfield.

But none left. Salesperson told me that I have to place order and arrival will only be in March/April cuz their contain shipments for CNY are competely filled!:D HN will not be bring any in unless it is a placement order.

I saw the catalogue and they are so lovely.

Ah!:furious:!:furious:!! Now wondering if I should wait.

Gonna surf the Italian manufacturer's website later 2nite and see if I will salivate........and so maybe wait.

Cheers.

Do check out the Chesterfield from Asenses as well. They have a gorgeous Chesterfield there for $1.9k (3 seater, leather). It looks a little more glamorous than the one from HN, thanks to the gold trim (the gold ball chain that trails around the bottom half).

Hi Tristesse

Thanks alot. U've been so helpful.

2day I called Asenses up and was told that they were moving to a new showroom in Paya Lebar.

Will open next Wednesday. The receptionist asked me to call again next Wed to confirm that the new store had opened on time.

2day, I surfed the Italian website of nicolettisalotti.it and could not find the chesterfield on their website.

Maybe they have too many designs and so had not hosted chesterfields on it.

Now I really look forward to visiting Asense new showroom next week.

Cheers.

Hi TYM

Thanks alot for the info. Found out that Vhive's a pu sofa.

But HN's are made of genuine leather. Moreover, HN has a big catalogue of leather and colors.

The colors are really vivid and nice.

Will try to check out Asense's some time this week.

Cheers.

Me too! n its only ard $1200++ for a 3-seater if I'm not wrong. Definitely a good steal. !!

anyone been to asenses at paya lebar, anyone can share the address, i cant seem to google it?

i just read thread and surfed the website, the leather sofas looks good! whats the pricing like?

Not really... the original Chesterfield has detailing at the armrests - more like this (the true authentic sorts come in dark brown)

dsc06806eu9.jpg

The white leather ones are really cool, but are tricky to maintain.

23a63fo9.jpg

Anyone come across the above white chesterfield sofa? Been trying to look around but can't find a ideal one.

Called up Asenses living but not one pick up and website has no info on this company.

hihi... can check out here,,, http://www.locushabitat.com/chesterfield-sofa.html

actually PU ok right?.... it's easier to maintain and clean... plus leather at cheaper price range is usually poor range leather... meaning need to clean and wipe regularly... or easier to crack.... i read in the forum one thread that those really good leather then got tanneries certification then won't even need to wipe...

so pay more money for more work and harder to maintain...