Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongss

Where To Buy Lockset For Main Door

Hi, i would like to change my main door old lockset. The door and lockset are original from HDB.Anyone know where i can buy cheap lockset for my main door?? i would buy and ask a locksmith to install..is the size standard?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, i would like to change my main door old lockset. The door and lockset are original from HDB.Anyone know where i can buy cheap lockset for my main door?? i would buy and ask a locksmith to install..is the size standard?

get a locksmith to install...nowadays price very competitive.

alternatively you might want to go jalan sultan textile centre. there is locks shop(supplier for contractors). many locks, handles for you to choose. but opens 9-6pm nia.

get a locksmith to install...nowadays price very competitive.

alternatively you might want to go jalan sultan textile centre. there is locks shop(supplier for contractors). many locks, handles for you to choose. but opens 9-6pm nia.

Where is jalan sultan textile centre? not sure abt the place. I have to purchase the same lockset size rite?

Where is jalan sultan textile centre? not sure abt the place. I have to purchase the same lockset size rite?

Now is called the Keypoint. Directly opposite to Con-course in Beach Road.

Now is called the Keypoint. Directly opposite to Con-course in Beach Road.

ya besides KEYPOINT...by the corner of the building. difficult to miss.

o....then you better get a locksmith...different era hdb seems to have different locksets.

ya besides KEYPOINT...by the corner of the building. difficult to miss.

o....then you better get a locksmith...different era hdb seems to have different locksets.

im will be buying the lockset and asking the locksmith to install.. roughly how much it takes to install? i wan to change my letterbox lock too,,

im will be buying the lockset and asking the locksmith to install.. roughly how much it takes to install? i wan to change my letterbox lock too,,

no harm giving the locksmiths a call and check their pricing - cos nowadays very competitive.

your letterbox area probably have at least 3 or 4 locksmith stickers.

The all in 1 or the normal individual lock for individual key is better? Any brands that I should shortlist? Seems like quite good comments for Duro.