Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Are You Investing Your Sa?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So far.. all these years... have not found a product that can offer superior returns, as have to factor in the sales charge upfront.

but hard to find anything that guarantees pure profit of at least 4% leh !!

very limited stupid funds for SA.

some got...but dont expect much, as long as higher than cpf's meagre 2+% can liao.

Edited by MaCe

but SA paying 4%, now going to be 5% liao

if invest OA i'd rather go into the stock market, but now not good time ;)

If wanna to invest do it before the next financial year starts else money kanna lock with minimun sum.

hehehe me took out all my money from the stock market liao

now just relax a bit, watching the stock market can be stressful ;)

wow your're good! i didnt take out. now just have to sit and wait. 8|

but SA paying 4%, now going to be 5% liao

if invest OA i'd rather go into the stock market, but now not good time :jawdrop:

yar. some more it is riskfree. dont think should use SA monies for investment. Use OA can liao.

my sa investments made min 15% returns/yr last 3 yrs with aia. now sa's interest is still nt too bad at 4% (+1% for 1st 40k in SA & Medisave), but come 2010, everything will b tagged to 10yrs SG Bonds. dunno how things'll b then. by then, due to the "tie-down", it may be too late to invest. try to find out more from ur financial advisors/insurance agents. they shd b able to advise u further. 8|

Edited by blueblue_m6

my sa investments made min 15% returns/yr last 3 yrs with aia. now sa's interest is still nt too bad at 4% (+1% for 1st 40k in SA & Medisave), but come 2010, everything will b tagged to 10yrs SG Bonds. dunno how things'll b then. by then, due to the "tie-down", it may be too late to invest. try to find out more from ur financial advisors/insurance agents. they shd b able to advise u further. :D

Those returns are most likely from high risk funds. i.e China, india, or Asian. 15% is not a difficult amount to get in good years but in current market conditions, unless a client knows and understands his or her own risk appetite, it is not exactly wise to just follow the trend.

btw, those who are willing to take more risk i think most of them are gaining like you mentioned more than 15% each yr. Those who still wish to invest can PM me for some details as i am also a financial advisor but to be exact independent financial advisor.

:bangwall: