Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raincole

Where To Stay In La (usa)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Need help cos quite clueless of that place.

Thanks.

You running away or what ? LA is kinda big.

Many hotel/motel and place to eat.....if you have car.

Or should I say must have a car. Taxi is very Ex.

20 minutes drive may cost you USD40 exclude tips.

Don't have like walk down can eat mee pok.

Driving directions is easier than Singapore.

You running away or what ? LA is kinda big.

Many hotel/motel and place to eat.....if you have car.

Or should I say must have a car. Taxi is very Ex.

20 minutes drive may cost you USD40 exclude tips.

Don't have like walk down can eat mee pok.

Driving directions is easier than Singapore.

Hollywood area, downtown area or near airport?

Which area is better? I tot can use the metro there so never plan to rent car. So car is must har?

LA and it's famous attractions are scattered over a very big area.

Where to stay really depends on the itenary for the trip.

Those place u mention while is famous.. is quite scary to be ard at nite.

Since the attractions are scattered, might as well plan to stay in hotels along the route of your itenary rather than stay put in 1 place.

In LA, by default.. ppl drive rather than rely on the public transport.

So.. what u plan to see?

hollywood. Universal studio. Take a trip downtown (but don't think got things to see, just to get the feel of the culture).

Disneyland got 2 theme park, which one is better?

If strictly LA..

then.. walk along Rodeo Drive..Hollywood Mann Theatre, go visit one of their large shopping malls,

Visit Disneyland, Universal Studios, 6 flags Magic Mountain, Venice beach. If go winter time, try a day trip up the mountain to play snow.

Definitely need to drive.

I agree, must go Universal Studios, 6 Flags (if you're keen on rides, much more exciting than Disneyland). Disneyland main park for the parades (very very good) and fireworks (very very very good). Take the newest ride on the block, FINDING NEMO, even if it's long queue 8|

Haha.. same expression I had as LA is kinda large area. In States u need a car whenever u go.. as attractions are located at various areas.

If u r juz visiting theme parks it's better to near it to save transport & time. Of course, it's known dat u gotto pay slightly higher $$ for the accom if u stay inside the theme parks. hope this help :dribble:

LA is very indeed huge and there are areas you should avoid. Can't remember where now, but if you need, I can ask my friend who used to live there.

I just came back from the USA a few weeks ago and I stayed in Travelodge at the Santa Monica beach area. You can check out the hotel/motel/inns chains like comfort inn, day's inn, travelodge, doubletree etc for affordable yet clean rooms. Check out tripadvisor for real travel tips and reviews from real travellers. I depended a lot of those reviews for my 12-night stay in the US and I must say I was really happy with the hotels & inns that we stayed in.

Driving is must in the USA, along with renting the GPS so that you won't be stressed out from reading maps. You can rent the car & GPS from Alamo.com as they offer one of the lowest rates for the west coast of USA and you can collect & return the car at LAX airport. They provide free shuttle service from the airport terminal to the car collection station.

Since you are clueless about this.

Best way is to book a tour package here.

All the place mention are already in the itinery

Unless, you like to go to Mystery Spot, 17 mile drive

Or you may have free tickets, lodging etc.

Car rental are cheap, but not the insurance that come with it.

Decide on the kind of holiday you want first.

Adventure, sight seeing, shopping etc

After that you will be spoilt for choice.

Or book a tour package and follow by stay extension

Hey there! Enjoy your Carolina adventure. Last year, I was passing through too and cities in south Carolina became my go-to guide. From Greenville's vibrant downtown to Columbia's rich historical sites, the site directed me to the best spots. I even found myself in Beaufort, where I explored charming antebellum homes and savored exquisite low-country cuisine. It's a comprehensive guide that will surely make your journey through Carolina a blast.