Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Birkenstocks

Yup I wait for you :)

Ya they shd have, but not all come in narrow cuts cos some are only in regular cuts. Err...hope I didn't confuse you..haha...I also didn't know this until I got my first pair of birkenstocks, the salesgirl explained to me. You might want to ask them what the difference is between narrow and regular cut.

okie okie! :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi air,

i have tried the birkenstock and 37 fits me just nice. according to the sales gals, the ones that singapore is selling are all narrow cut. i m not sure how true it is.

where can i collect the sandal? understand you live in bukit panjang and that is very far for me leh.

hi air,

i have tried the birkenstock and 37 fits me just nice. according to the sales gals, the ones that singapore is selling are all narrow cut. i m not sure how true it is.

where can i collect the sandal? understand you live in bukit panjang and that is very far for me leh.

Hihi, so you wana confirm your colour and the model once again?

I place order first then once stocks arrived, I call you? Will pm you my hp number...:rolleyes:

Where you stay har? Probably we can meet in town once the goods arrived?

I order this weekend can? Cos got a friend who is interested in ordering too..

Edited by Air

hi air,

yes please go ahead with the order. here is the sandal that i want.

Helena black, material: Birko-Flor (Anti-Cellulite) article number 12013 size 37.

http://www.footshopping.com/main.cfm?wgID=...1&MID=22339

thank you.

Okie! Will let you know once i've placed the order!! :dancingqueen:

According to my friends who've ordered from the website before, it takes about 2weeks plus for the goods to arrive...

Edited by Air

Okie! Will let you know once i've placed the order!! :dancingqueen:

According to my friends who've ordered from the website before, it takes about 2weeks plus for the goods to arrive...

wah! so slow ah? by the way, the price stated on the sandal price is already fixed right? no more other miscellaneous charges right? since we ordered $199 as required.

wah! so slow ah? by the way, the price stated on the sandal price is already fixed right? no more other miscellaneous charges right? since we ordered $199 as required.

Ya lor cos overseas shipment mah...but think shd be quite safe cos my friend ordered many times from there liao...

Ya no additional charges...read from the website that if pay by credit card got extra 5% discount right?:dancingqueen:

Ya lor cos overseas shipment mah...but think shd be quite safe cos my friend ordered many times from there liao...

Ya no additional charges...read from the website that if pay by credit card got extra 5% discount right?:dancingqueen:

oh great! do you intend to pay with your credit card? i think it should be safe as they seemed like a reliable online shopping portal. if you have reservations paying with credit card, i can place the order instead. since my item is more expensive.

let me know, ok?

oh great! do you intend to pay with your credit card? i think it should be safe as they seemed like a reliable online shopping portal. if you have reservations paying with credit card, i can place the order instead. since my item is more expensive.

let me know, ok?

yup, shd be paying by credit card so that we can enjoy the extra 5%...hehe....

Shd be no problem for me, i'm waiting for my friend to confirm with me, i can place the order, once i got the confirmation, i let you know k? My friend will give me the answer by this week...:dancingqueen:

yup, shd be paying by credit card so that we can enjoy the extra 5%...hehe....

Shd be no problem for me, i'm waiting for my friend to confirm with me, i can place the order, once i got the confirmation, i let you know k? My friend will give me the answer by this week...:)

okie! waiting with anticipation!

i'll like to have a pair too. err, am i too late?

if not, i'll go check the size this weekend.

Hihi rummi, I haven't placed order yet, you wana order too? If yes, then i wait for you so that I can consolidate the order as well...need to give me exact model and size...Let me know ya! :P

Edited by Air

Hihi rummi, I haven't placed order yet, you wana order too? If yes, then i wait for you so that I can consolidate the order as well...need to give me exact model and size...Let me know ya! :wub:

Oh by the way, I will be placing order on Monday, so let me know soon ya? :notti:

Oh by the way, I will be placing order on Monday, so let me know soon ya? :(

hi AIR, thanks veri much for 'waiting'. id been running errands the whole weekend & still didint get to go shopping. sigh...

tink will give birkenstock a miss tis time.

enjoy your new shoes neh!

hi AIR, thanks veri much for 'waiting'. id been running errands the whole weekend & still didint get to go shopping. sigh...

tink will give birkenstock a miss tis time.

enjoy your new shoes neh!

No problem :(