Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

use this as a reference to ask for direct knock off or cheaper offer from HongLiang/Maximum Credit. You will be surprised how low they can go. they do accept instalment too, with 4% for 24 months for OCBC card/Diners. Total cost will still be cheaper than Courts. I have stopped buying from all these big stores like Courts, Harvey Norman and Best Denki. They are just good for window shopping. But if you like to shop in these place, please continue finance them so that others can continue doing window shopping :D

haha.. me too poor.. cant be their clients.. :(

you got contacts for Hong Liang or Maximum Credit..

where are they located.. love to go down to explore a bit..

what the model you using now..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm using Samsung Full HD Plasma, model P9 :) So far the only LCD TV range that impressed me are the 5 series and above from Samsung. The rest all cmi lar. Furthermore 52" LCD is way too expensive already, the cost is not justified at all! Something interesting, most people who went for LCD TV coz they dun like the glossy screen from Plasma, but Samsung made them all glossy lol! I buy most of the electronic stuff from either HongLiang or MaximumCredit, but they are under the same roof....other than that, I buy from ebay and ship them in from the states, when this happen, that means the local goods are ridiculously priced....

Just call their line will do, yellowpages.com.sg :D dun need lobang one.

Edited by tingshen

Hong Liang price is reasonable but Maximum credit tends to give a higher quote.

If you do call quotation, remember to get the person name that is quoting you.

they are the same gang of companies. Just use the price hongliang quote you, min you get same price, if you're lucky enough, by flirting with the auntie, you may get more discounts lol!

I'm using Samsung Full HD Plasma, model P9 :) So far the only LCD TV range that impressed me are the 5 series and above from Samsung. The rest all cmi lar. Furthermore 52" LCD is way too expensive already, the cost is not justified at all! Something interesting, most people who went for LCD TV coz they dun like the glossy screen from Plasma, but Samsung made them all glossy lol! I buy most of the electronic stuff from either HongLiang or MaximumCredit, but they are under the same roof....other than that, I buy from ebay and ship them in from the states, when this happen, that means the local goods are ridiculously priced....

Just call their line will do, yellowpages.com.sg :D dun need lobang one.

any pic of your tv with its tv feature wall?? show show.. :)

no feature wall, we just confirmed a TV console and its matching display cabinet from cottage crafts. Should be in end of May or early June. Til then I can post picture...currently my P9 is sitting on top of coffee table which was given by a relative, temp use lor. If i'm not wrong the supplier (cottage house) was supplying stuff to Laura Ashley (OEM).

Edited by tingshen

no feature wall, we just confirmed a TV console and its matching display cabinet from cottage crafts. Should be in end of May or early June. Til then I can post picture...currently my P9 is sitting on top of coffee table which was given by a relative, temp use lor. If i'm not wrong the supplier (cottage house) was supplying stuff to Laura Ashley (OEM).

I also went ahead with a plasma instead of LCD. Got a hitachi. At least ur tv is sitting on a coffee table. mine's sitting on the bedroom floor now :D

I also went ahead with a plasma instead of LCD. Got a hitachi. At least ur tv is sitting on a coffee table. mine's sitting on the bedroom floor now :D

please share pic when it's all fixed up :D

please share pic when it's all fixed up :D

sure, probably end of may after my exams which i can then go full fledge with my house cleanup. :)

you're right. i heard that cottage house is oem to LA.

i recently had my plasma mounted on a dry feature wall with wall decals. will post pics up soon

now aug alr dun see any pic de? :dunno:

Panasonic has come up wif a newer plasma model, PV42-80, which comes with a SD card reader.

promo was $2199 wif HTS and $200 voucher. Does anyone feel this is a great deal?

im waitin for comex to see if got beta lobang. :notti: