Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

there's two generations of kuro

gen 8 is hd ready & full hd, gen 9 is full hd

for that price can only get the 508XG but not the LX508

unless there's really good deal at sitex

anyone checking out sitex?

Edited by applefreak

I've got a brand new hitachi tv (3 days old, and NOT mounted, but I already threw away the box

L47X02A Full HD

It's a fantastic TV - hard panel and great colours. However, it's too big for my place. The optimal viewing distance is about 4m.

Is anyone interested in purchasing this TV? I'm asking for $2,650 or best offer. (Excludes delivery)

Please pm me if interested.

Thanks

I've got a brand new hitachi tv (3 days old, and NOT mounted, but I already threw away the box

L47X02A Full HD

It's a fantastic TV - hard panel and great colours. However, it's too big for my place. The optimal viewing distance is about 4m.

Is anyone interested in purchasing this TV? I'm asking for $2,650 or best offer. (Excludes delivery)

Please pm me if interested.

Thanks

Anybody know where is the cheapest place to get a pioneer plasma tv?,with full warranty?

thks

Hi I just bought a 42" Pioneer Kuro Plasma. Made in Japan at $2499 with a set of home theatre, wall mount.

From what i see and evaluate, its image seems softer and less "hard" compared to most LCD while its colour seems more smoother and resolution significantly sharper using HDMI cable with Blu ray player when i compare to panasonic and few other brabds.

Hope i am not wrong. Any guys can verify? thanks

i don't have blu ray player so not sure about the resolution

one thing about the kuro is it has an in-built up-scaler

so even though it's only hd-ready, it offers significantly better PQ than other plasmas :good:

Hi I just bought a 42" Pioneer Kuro Plasma. Made in Japan at $2499 with a set of home theatre, wall mount.

From what i see and evaluate, its image seems softer and less "hard" compared to most LCD while its colour seems more smoother and resolution significantly sharper using HDMI cable with Blu ray player when i compare to panasonic and few other brabds.

Hope i am not wrong. Any guys can verify? thanks

Your Pioneer plasma has color settings to adjust to your satisfaction. In fact Pioneer & Panasonic (esp the PY800H model) has almost identical specs.

And yes, youre right. using a good HDMI cable & Bluray as source improves the PQ & SQ tremendously.

Cheers

so even though it's only hd-ready, it offers significantly better PQ than other plasmas :good:

i beg to differ. Pioneer image is OK but definitely not worth the extra bucks....Panasonic & Samsung has more value for money panel compared to Pioneer. However, if you really like the blackest/darkest panel in the world....that's Pioneer....it's so dark that it may not look natural at all......

all TV has in-built scaler, Pioneer's doesn't really have the best, in fact I dun trust any in-built TV scaler. I got a DVDO Edge to upscale anything below 1080i.

Edited by tingshen

Any comment on LG plasma or LCD? Went to Harvey and was quoted 1250 for 42" plasma made in korea with free bracket and installation.

Thanks apple freak for your comments & input. :yamseng:

Hi All,

Went down to Megatex expo yesterday. Bought a LG LCD. 42LG10R series at 1199 with free 50 dollars NTUC voucher. Is it a deal or too expensive? :)

got a friend selling a brand new 40" Sony KLV-40S400A full HD LCD TV at $1650. 3 years warranty + free delivery + basic installation. If you're keen, let me know ASAP. He hope to deal this weekend.

Now you have a great chance for you to grab the Best Brand Full HD LCD -- SONY Bravia 46" TV (Listed Price S$5499.00). It support both 110V and 230V power supplies. It also support both NSTC and PAL system. The detailed specs are as follows:

http://www.sony.com.sg/product/klv-46v400a

http://www.sonystyle.com.hk/ss/product/tv/klv_46v400a_e.jsp

http://www.sony-asia.com/product/resources...00_Brochure.pdf

S$3500 OBO. Self collection at North-west Singapore. SMS 82202006.

Together you can have 850W SONY 5.1 DVD Home Theater system (Retail S$699.00). Can synchronize with the above or later BRAVIA model! Wireless-ready rear speakers (you probably have to buy a S$200+ wireless transmitter from SONY for such function).

Detailed Specs as follows:

http://www.audioplazashop.com/index.php?pa...=1&Itemid=1

http://shopparadiso.com/productDetails.php...&subCatId=7

S$599 OBO.

The warranty card is valid. You can register with your own name within 6 days. Be quick!