Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Now you have a great chance for you to grab the Best Brand Full HD LCD -- SONY Bravia 46" TV (Listed Price S$5499.00). It support both 110V and 230V power supplies. It also support both NSTC and PAL system. The detailed specs are as follows:

http://www.sony.com.sg/product/klv-46v400a

http://www.sonystyle.com.hk/ss/product/tv/klv_46v400a_e.jsp

http://www.sony-asia.com/product/resources...00_Brochure.pdf

S$3500 OBO. Self collection at North-west Singapore. SMS 82202006.

Together you can have 850W SONY 5.1 DVD Home Theater system (Retail S$699.00). Can synchronize with the above or later BRAVIA model! Wireless-ready rear speakers (you probably have to buy a S$200+ wireless transmitter from SONY for such function).

Detailed Specs as follows:

http://www.audioplazashop.com/index.php?pa...=1&Itemid=1

http://shopparadiso.com/productDetails.php...&subCatId=7

S$599 OBO.

The warranty card is valid. You can register with your own name within 6 days. Be quick!

lucky draw prize? lol how to pick up such a huge TV ? you must at least provide delivery lar.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

last Sunday was at HN,

LG HD ready plasma 40 or 42” goin for 1130 (can’t rem clearly, but it’s in the range of 113 somethin)

Salesman kept emphasize that it’s fully assembled in Korea, no freebie thou…

Panasonic HD Ready plasma 40 or 42” goin for 1399

Comes with a free blu ray player.

After looking around and see enough of “lag/delay images on LCD, I have decided to get plasma tv….

IT show come in March… should have some good buy then.

Hold ur horses if u can, should have more such sales in the near future. :dancingqueen:

yesterday was at HN northpoint,

LG 50" goin at 13-400, crazy!!!!!

heard gain city having sales from today onwards!!!

:dribble::dancingqueen:

Edited by rolexboy

Talking about Pioneer, (hope this is not out of topic), is it still wise to buy Pioneer after hearing news that pioneer is withdrawing from TV market? Just worry about the after sales support and services.

I was almost set in buying a kuro. Besides having remarkable "blacks", it has this function to "clean up" burn in images. but...

What could be other plasma recommendations of closest capabilities?

Thanks!

there's two ways of looking at this

one way - pioneer withdraw from tv market. might result in the difficulty of getting spare parts (me not worried coz got extended warranty. worst come to worst get the set replaced loh) :notti:

other way - last chance to own a plasma with pioneer produced screen :wub: :wub:

Talking about Pioneer, (hope this is not out of topic), is it still wise to buy Pioneer after hearing news that pioneer is withdrawing from TV market? Just worry about the after sales support and services.

I was almost set in buying a kuro. Besides having remarkable "blacks", it has this function to "clean up" burn in images. but...

What could be other plasma recommendations of closest capabilities?

Thanks!

black is unbeatable for Kuro, but would you really care after a while? is it good to have or die die must have?

burnt mark issues was resolved years ago. I dunno who told you that you still need to worry about burnt mark for Plasma....lol!

Check out Panasonic, Samsung & LG's Plasma. I can only say Kuro is not worth every single cent you pay for. Let them die, by natural selection :D

Edited by tingshen

burnt mark issues was resolved years ago. I dunno who told you that you still need to worry about burnt mark for Plasma....lol!

Check out Panasonic, Samsung & LG's Plasma. I can only say Kuro is not worth every single cent you pay for. Let them die, by natural selection :D

I was at HN and clearly able to see burn marks on various units of different brands. The burn marks are channel logo on top right hand corner. Is this issue really resolved? pls enlighten. Many thanks in advance.

Edited by kohss

Torn between a Samgsung LA40A550P1 & Sony Bravia KLV-40W400A. Any recommendation?

specs looks pretty similar. So it boils down to look. Somehow I prefer Sony's thin bezel, but the hole in the speaker there abit ugly. Samsung one thick bezel abit obiang.. I presume Sony one will be priced higher too.

I was at HN and clearly able to see burn marks on various units of different brands. The burn marks are channel logo on top right hand corner. Is this issue really resolved? pls enlighten. Many thanks in advance.

I think their 1 day operation is your 1 week~1 month operation and it's running at "demo mode". Perhaps you could share what are the brands and models you saw with burnt mark? my Samsung P9 has been running for more than 1 year, never see any burnt mark, I do turn on the anti-burnt mark function by moving the whole screen a pixels a direction every few mins :D

for pioneer screens, just run it in for the first 200hrs

after that absolutely no problem with burn marks :notti: