Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

thanks apples. seems like a very tiring task, some have better pricing for some items, some for others. Like samsung LED 55-inch tv, last night at Northpoint Harvey Norman, special price $6799 (3 sets) only. And i was offered $6399 from another dealer. Think this gives bargain hunting a new definition altogether. heh.

Welcome ..

wow .. samsung LED tv .. *drool*

If you got a dealer that offers u 6399 and if you want to buy extended warranty, you can try go the HN again and see if they can match your offer.

It is a bit tedious but if you can save 400 dollars, why not? Unless you got lots of spare cash .. :P

fyi, I go to HN at millenia walk .. if you need the sales contact, can pm me

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Welcome ..

wow .. samsung LED tv .. *drool*

If you got a dealer that offers u 6399 and if you want to buy extended warranty, you can try go the HN again and see if they can match your offer.

It is a bit tedious but if you can save 400 dollars, why not? Unless you got lots of spare cash .. :P

fyi, I go to HN at millenia walk .. if you need the sales contact, can pm me

oh if you could pls.. i'd be keen to find out how much better the prices can go.. i use another agent to get me good prices.

looking to get a 50" plasma + another 26" lcd for the MBR...

any good recommendations?

budget around $3k

saw a 50" panasonic HD ready plasma going for $2099 at best denki last week, but sold out liao .. >_<'

looking to get a 50" plasma + another 26" lcd for the MBR...

any good recommendations?

budget around $3k

saw a 50" panasonic HD ready plasma going for $2099 at best denki last week, but sold out liao .. >_<'

hi, are you referring to the Hitachi (if I'm not wrong) Plasma 50" Full HD TV, Made in Japan de?

hi, are you referring to the Hitachi (if I'm not wrong) Plasma 50" Full HD TV, Made in Japan de?

nope, not Hitachi

what i saw was a 50" panasonic HD ready for $2099, comes with home theatre ..

but sold out liao ..

now looking for something similar ..

i juz bought a 50 inch plasma at everjoint last week .full hd made in japan @ 2066 cheap rite. recive the items on sat good natural colour tv program so much better than the lcd in my rm auto table turn somemore .hehe .but dun kw keep turning the tv in remote will spoilt a not ?any comment end user

i juz bought a 50 inch plasma at everjoint last week .full hd made in japan @ 2066 cheap rite. recive the items on sat good natural colour tv program so much better than the lcd in my rm auto table turn somemore .hehe .but dun kw keep turning the tv in remote will spoilt a not ?any comment end user

Hi, what is the location of Everjoint? I'm thinking of buying 50' Plasma or 46' LCD...which one is better for my 5-room flat?

Everjoint electrical trading ang mo kio ave 4 #01-534 tel 64582578 .look for the sales man simon he will recomen u a good buy . 5 rm 50 inch will be nice but as mention as above wat programs are u into sports and action ?(plasma) or games or internet hook up ?(lcd)

Everjoint electrical trading ang mo kio ave 4 #01-534 tel 64582578 .look for the sales man simon he will recomen u a good buy . 5 rm 50 inch will be nice but as mention as above wat programs are u into sports and action ?(plasma) or games or internet hook up ?(lcd)

Thanks for sharing the info. I always watch Starhub Sports Channels, Channel U and Channelnewsasia but am planning to buy a PS3 as well. So which one should I choose?

hi dodofish ..

congrats on your new 50" plasma purchase ..

i am looking to get a 50" plasma too, care to share which brand/model you bought?

considering the 50" LG PQ30 .. made/assembled in korea ..

i am more into sports/action and the occasional gaming .. :)

[hi for the both bro or sis wanting to get a tv for the above programs i will rec a plasma cause more natural and fine but for games lcd will be better . as for lg plasma i have tot of it befor my puchase but decided on hitachi cause MADE IN JAPAN . for me japan brand has always been a better brand for me than korean i had a bad encounter with korean brand . $20xx full hd 50 inch made in japan y wait ? :)