Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zeny

Decorate Your Wall

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

if it is like car decal then probably wont create much problem but then car decal is stick on glass and if stick on wall... hmm...maybe a different story hmmm......

Yup, I applied WINK decals on my wall and glass door.

You can have a look here. Sticking process can be quite challenging. Just make sure the surface is free of dust before sticking.

Wall

Glass door

hi revolver80, may i know how much u spent for ur decals? they charge $69 per piece or does it come in a set? take ur Dandy for e.g. there're so many..how they charge? :(

hi revolver80, may i know how much u spent for ur decals? they charge $69 per piece or does it come in a set? take ur Dandy for e.g. there're so many..how they charge? :dunno:

Sorry for the late reply. $69 for a set.

For my Dandy, you could see from the webiste that it has

4 pcs of 11" dandy

4 pcs of 9" dandy

4 pcs of 8" dandy

4 pcs of 7" dandy

4 pcs of 5" dandy

4 pcs of 4" dandy

For my kitchen glass door, its a mixture of treeflower 1 and 2, so its made up of 2 sets.

There was some discount last year. 2 sets for $100.

Me and WTB just got a bunch of wall decals from china website www.taobao.com, the chinese eBay. Her sister knows of a spree for the website, and so we bought quite a lot of it, all sorts of funny stuff at a very good price. if you can, go to the site and search for 'qiang tie' (wall sticker).

For future sprees, I think just google 'taobao spree singapore' or something and you'll probably find it.

Just curious, any one decorate your wall with Decal from http://www.winkplay.com/ ?

is it hard to stick as well as remove them ? when removing it due to mistake will it spoilt the wall paint ?

I actually stick the decal in my shower area glass door. Easy to stick and remove them. However, point to note is that you need to be very careful while sticking them to ensure that there are not bubbles "trapped" inside.

Another plus point i found is that, it does not come off easier even thou daily it comes in contact with water :bath: .

hopes that helps! :yamseng:

Where can i buy decorative wall tile?I want decorate my bathroom tile.I don't want buy from online.

i saw a booth selling decals near tampines bus interchange recently and got a brochure. you can check out their website - www.artukidding.com. Seems quite nice and not too ex. :)

Edited by coldflamez

Do they really have good service julia?? I really need this and trying to find some online shops that sell this. Plss reply..

Hopefully, my problem will be solve..

Basement Waterproofing

yeah... i think their reply and response are really fast! so far i'm very satisfied with it! shouldn't have any problem.