Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Big Wall Clocks

hihi.. i just managed to get my clock from one of the gift shops at AMK hubs... you can go and take a look??

and you can also pop into neighbourhood watch shops to see... there are quite a number of them.. just simple ones.. not those loud designs you see at Molecule.. :yamseng:

thanks for the tip on amk hub gift shop..will check this place too

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
its okie.. :)

actually may not be too exp leh.. sometimes, its our perceptions.. who noes, it maybe cheaper than those you see in branded shops?? :sport-smiley-004:

my plan was to chiong all the neighbourhood shops too.. like Toa Payoh, AMK etc to find nice clocks... i scouted in Parkway, Tampines, Simei, Bedok, Bukit Merah oredi.. luckily i found in AMK.. if not, i will cont my quest... :P

ohh.. i read that there is a place selling clocks in Square 2... you went and check before???

Square 2 - perhaps I will check this place too.

Does anyone knows where to get a big clock (78-100cm) ? I'm looking at getting just the clock hands and the mechanism (something like the Adhesive clock)..

You could consider having a 4-piece art print clock.

For example, this is a 50cm x 35cm (width) x 4pc, so total width is 140cm excluding the gaps in betwee

DTA-REC23-Concept.jpg

i like this exact design...but i cant seem to find it on the website...can pass me the exact model?

Cos I have a quite a wide piece of wall that looks very plain...so if i put a small clock there, it would look very weird and I figured that we can afford to put a big clock there because of the space....furthermore, i like idea of being able to see the time from far without having to strain my eyes....hehe...

Check the very big clock that just arrived at ikea stores - big white face and stylish minimalism design' Sellimg at $99.

Check the very big clock that just arrived at ikea stores - big white face and stylish minimalism design' Sellimg at $99.

Do you have the dmension or photo of it?

Hi, I know there has been many threads discussing about clocks, but I've simply exhausted all ideas on where to look for nice big wall clocks. Went to Bugis hoping to go to Tick Talk to see but they are no longer there...molecule's prices are ridiculous....can anyone recommend any shop or website??

Check this link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumbo...96/4430878.html

We are organising a group purchase on wall clocks as we have similar dilemma. Do join us!

Does anyone knows where to get a big clock (78-100cm) ? I'm looking at getting just the clock hands and the mechanism (something like the Adhesive clock)..

Hi Cyberonic,

You can find the clock hands, mechanism @ artfriends selling for $50.

Alternatively you can DIY it. I did it as mentioned in this thread. it cost me around $15.

There is a photo of my work also. Feel free to contact me if you need any more info.

Edited by ashomech