Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sparey

Sitting Position

Understand that sleeping position is very important but wat about sitting position? Based on my Gua number, I am a WEST person. So does it mean i must sleep in a position of my head pointing the WEST? How about sitting position? Is sitting position referring to sofa position too?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Understand that sleeping position is very important but wat about sitting position? Based on my Gua number, I am a WEST person. So does it mean i must sleep in a position of my head pointing the WEST? How about sitting position? Is sitting position referring to sofa position too?

there are some truth in 8mansions but pls dont take it seriously.

Sit "good" and face "good"

Sit = you need to sit on your lucky square(4 good location and 4 bad locations in 8mansions)

WHile sitting on your good location, you need to face another good location. this is the so called best setup.

alternatively, you sit on bad location and face good location. it's still good.

you should not face BAD location even if you are sitting on good location.

there are some truth in 8mansions but pls dont take it seriously.

Sit "good" and face "good"

Sit = you need to sit on your lucky square(4 good location and 4 bad locations in 8mansions)

WHile sitting on your good location, you need to face another good location. this is the so called best setup.

alternatively, you sit on bad location and face good location. it's still good.

you should not face BAD location even if you are sitting on good location.

Wow :) ... how come I totally cannot understand. Guess I really need to read up more on what is 8 mansions andzthe meaning of lucky square :bow:

To summarize, so is it ok if I sit facing EAST for a WEST person like me?

Wow :bangwall: ... how come I totally cannot understand. Guess I really need to read up more on what is 8 mansions andzthe meaning of lucky square :bangwall:

To summarize, so is it ok if I sit facing EAST for a WEST person like me?

yes, thats sit bad face good. if you believe in 8mansions....

Just like what Mace said earlier.. :yamseng:

1) Most important is to understand that 'sitting' always is behind your back and 'facing' is always infront of you. Imagine you are sitting in a chair now.. You will understand better.. :lol:

2) When sleeping - head point is taken into counting as your best direction, not the feet facing. Imagine you are lying down on a bed.. :D

3) Be in the right sector (your best sector according to your Gua) and face your right direction to achieve the best results! :deal:

4) East person best direction = E, SE, S, N. Gua No. 1, 3, 4, 9.

5) West person best direction = W, SW, NW, NE. Gua No. 2, 6, 7, 8.

6) Eight Mansion - 3 basic rules = Main door, kitchen location and stove facing, master bedroom door must be in auspicious best directions according to East or West person good directions. :deal:

7) As long as you are in any of your 4 best directions would do the tricks, no need to be too paranoid over it.. :lol:

Regards,

MasterChong33

Just like what Mace said earlier.. :)

1) Most important is to understand that 'sitting' always is behind your back and 'facing' is always infront of you. Imagine you are sitting in a chair now.. You will understand better.. :lol:

2) When sleeping - head point is taken into counting as your best direction, not the feet facing. Imagine you are lying down on a bed.. :jawdrop:

3) Be in the right sector (your best sector according to your Gua) and face your right direction to achieve the best results! :notti:

4) East person best direction = E, SE, S, N. Gua No. 1, 3, 4, 9.

5) West person best direction = W, SW, NW, NE. Gua No. 2, 6, 7, 8.

6) Eight Mansion - 3 basic rules = Main door, kitchen location and stove facing, master bedroom door must be in auspicious best directions according to East or West person good directions. :deal:

7) As long as you are in any of your 4 best directions would do the tricks, no need to be too paranoid over it.. :P

Regards,

MasterChong33

Thanks for such a detail explanations :lol:

But I'm still quite confused on the sector and Eight Mansion part.

3) Be in the right sector (your best sector according to your Gua) and face your right direction to achieve the best results! :lol:

How to determine which sectors in the house? :)

6) Eight Mansion - 3 basic rules = Main door, kitchen location and stove facing, master bedroom door must be in auspicious best directions according to East or West person good directions. :P

How to determine the kitchen location? How about master bedroom door facing? Is it the same measurement as Main door? :(

How to determine the kitchen location? How about master bedroom door facing? Is it the same measurement as Main door? :unsure:

take your floorplan and divide them into 9 equal parts.

a little tough if your house is not squarish, as you can see, the very basics of fs requires one to have a squarish/round house so that all the critical directions will be intact and not missing.

take your floorplan and divide them into 9 equal parts.

a little tough if your house is not squarish, as you can see, the very basics of fs requires one to have a squarish/round house so that all the critical directions will be intact and not missing.

Here's my floorplan. Any missing corners?

floorplanzo9.th.gif

floorplanzo9.th.gif

Based on KUA is not sufficient. Need to look at your bazi to define the element of you and your wife.

Living room if for male while kitchen is for wife.

Where the main door face will decide the main elements of the entire hse and need match the occupants' element. I would suggest you find a gd FSM for advice.

floorplanzo9.th.gif

hmm.. looks like got missing corners. whats your house facing?

try to draw the grids on your floorplan and post again. u know like playing tic-tac-toe those type of grids. use ruler to measure and draw 9 equal squares.

i think if the corner is missing more then half, it is considered missing (not too sure, maybe mace can confirm or a fsm can confirm).

hmm.. looks like got missing corners. whats your house facing?

try to draw the grids on your floorplan and post again. u know like playing tic-tac-toe those type of grids. use ruler to measure and draw 9 equal squares.

i think if the corner is missing more then half, it is considered missing (not too sure, maybe mace can confirm or a fsm can confirm).

ya.