Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mint

Move In Date - What Is The Procedure

hmm.. can share with me whats the usual procedure? or what has your master advise u to do for a move in date?

if i only intend to stay overnight during weekends, is it considered as move in? (cos i dont intend to stay there during wkdays yet)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my procedure was:

rice, oil, salt, sugar, vinegar, "huat" kuay, some charcoal wrapped in red paper in red bowl (signifies burning stove). open door, roll in pineapple, then first 15mins turn on all the lights and boil water. first night (if u sleeping there) turn on living room lights, if got balcony, turn on the lights.

i think not all items are neccessary, depending on yr dialect group? but i just followed exactly from FSM.

my procedure was:

rice, oil, salt, sugar, vinegar, "huat" kuay, some charcoal wrapped in red paper in red bowl (signifies burning stove). open door, roll in pineapple, then first 15mins turn on all the lights and boil water. first night (if u sleeping there) turn on living room lights, if got balcony, turn on the lights.

i think not all items are neccessary, depending on yr dialect group? but i just followed exactly from FSM.

This one is for move in or for enter house date ah?

Move in is when you start to move in to stay right?

I heard got Enter house date as in when you first get key , the first time you enter the house as owner