Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MummyLee

House Of The Lees

Simeiz.. thanks.. the MBr toilet is nicer then the common, if only the pippings can have a colour match with the wall tiles, that will be great!!

Yes i changed the grills i dunno how much as it is included in the whole package and maybe it is nice because they are one panelled type , meaning cannot slide open. they are stronger.

hi there wendily thanks.. heheh.. maybe i will sit in there for a long time as it is my habit... :good:

but i think too long i will go dizzy with the wall tiles man.. !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the red looks good, actually looks like orange? matches your floor which has some yellow tones... so dun sian, i think it looks fine!

btw, how come u must wait till next yr for the furnishings to come in? no stock??

Excuse me people!:furious: pls dun use the word "cheap" lehhhhh.... mai spoil mkt hor!! 8| keke...

right wat, her reno is cheap but yours beri beri exp!!!

btw how much is your reno huh? :lol::lol::lol:

Simeiz.. thanks.. the MBr toilet is nicer then the common, if only the pippings can have a colour match with the wall tiles, that will be great!!

Yes i changed the grills i dunno how much as it is included in the whole package and maybe it is nice because they are one panelled type , meaning cannot slide open. they are stronger.

hi there wendily thanks.. heheh.. maybe i will sit in there for a long time as it is my habit... :P

but i think too long i will go dizzy with the wall tiles man.. :dunno:

mummylee dont tell me your flooring is MARBLE??? :jawdrop: 30k??? :jawdrop:

you paying your contractor in USD? :notti:

no leh thte common toilet we didn box anything up , why the question?

oh no lah... i tot u did a partial box up, as i can see the ceiling is not flat, like got 2 levels. :P dun u juz hate those exposed pipings! i'm trying to count $$$ see if my budget permits me to do box up of the pipings. but am wondering if its feasible as over time moisture might also spoil the boxed up area. :jawdrop:

right wat, her reno is cheap but yours beri beri exp!:dunno:

btw how much is your reno huh? :notti::lol::lol:

mummylee dont tell me your flooring is MARBLE??? :furious: 30k??? !!

you paying your contractor in USD? :jawdrop:

:lol: i sure hope my reno is not beri beri exp!!

total figure i dunno how much yet, but trying hard to keep it within budget.

right wat, her reno is cheap but yours beri beri exp!:dunno:

btw how much is your reno huh? :lol::lol::lol:

mummylee dont tell me your flooring is MARBLE??? :jawdrop: 30k??? :jawdrop:

you paying your contractor in USD? :notti:

Hey mace.. oh no lar!:furious: the marble flooring was left by the previous owner.. i kept it. my reno cost doesn't include my flooring, only the kids room is laminated.. :P

wa if marble flooring is included then it is very very cheap already!!!

Don't do a full boxup for pipes like what I did for a resale flat that is 20+ yr . My common toliet height is about 2.1m now . sad..... sigh

Lucky mummylee dint ... clever hiak~ :dunno:

Don't do a full boxup for pipes like what I did for a resale flat that is 20+ yr . My common toliet height is about 2.1m now . sad..... sigh

Lucky mummylee dint ... clever hiak~ :dunno:

hi seanster,

u mean u did a false ceiling or did box up for pipings only? is there any regulations on hbd regarding box up ah?

is 2.1m very low? seems ok to me, moreover this is only at a corner rite?

Lucky mummylee dint ... clever hiak~ :P

ya is it very low? i tot boxed up is very nice? i am sure your toilet dun have those Eeeky pipes like mine.. me not clever, i dunno bout such things.. :P

But i think on top of my common toilet it was boxed up last time already.. when i got the flat it was there but in a very bad shape , paint peeling and all.. really bad..

Its a fasle ceiling 'cos if you see the position of my wc , it's pipe run from right all the way left . Its very unsightly and hence my id suggest building a false ceiling for it .From the pic that you see , imagine the false ceiling is only 1 or 2 inches above the ventilation window.

P1020562.jpg

Im standing at 1.72m , hope I don't use much of the common toilet for bathing or raise my hands too much during bathing .

I dont think there is any issue regarding box up for pipes or false ceiling phoenix. Ask your contractor to confirm if you are unsure :P

Its a fasle ceiling 'cos if you see the position of my wc , it's pipe run from right all the way left . Its very unsightly and hence my id suggest building a false ceiling for it .From the pic that you see , imagine the false ceiling is only 1 or 2 inches above the ventilation window.

P1020562.jpg

Im standing at 1.72m , hope I don't use much of the common toilet for bathing or raise my hands too much during bathing .

I dont think there is any issue regarding box up for pipes or false ceiling phoenix. Ask your contractor to confirm if you are unsure :jammin:

seanster your supposedly low ceiling seems fine to me!:sport-smiley-004: its not very low anyways, nice colour for bathroom, very simple and clean looking... :notti: Yeah i have a boxed up too it seems...

hi there

sorru i am currently out of town so i am not very actuve these days, will pm you all the contractors number tomorrow? sorry for the delay..