Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stargaaz

Dinnerware

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello Stargaaz,

You can try the brand 'Corelle'. Most of the departmental stores in Singapore carry tis brand. It comes in simple white or white with minimal flora prints and various shape & sizes. One important thing is it claims to be chip & break resistant. Of course everything comes with a price, it is rather costly too.

Hello Stargaaz,

You can try the brand 'Corelle'. Most of the departmental stores in Singapore carry tis brand. It comes in simple white or white with minimal flora prints and various shape & sizes. One important thing is it claims to be chip & break resistant. Of course everything comes with a price, it is rather costly too.

There's a wide range of Corelle at BHG Bugis 4th flr... apparently there's a 1 year exchange policy on breakage... :) (will definitely be useful post domestic dispute!)

Corelle Dandy

:unsure:

There is a big Ceramic Tableware Factory Oulet selling mostly American or European designs with very good price. Availalbe in sets and loose pieces. Most defects are unnoticable. It's at 25 Tagore Lane, #01-4, Singapore Godown. Open daily: 10am - 5pm. Tel: 6452 2780

Edited by GTeton

Try Sia Huat at Temple St. That's where a lot of restauranteurs get their wares. Bought 6 sets of almost everything (keke designs my fave restaurant uses) including some designer cutlery for under 250.

Besides Correlle, is there any other cheaper brands that produced lightweight dinnerware that are microwavable? Could I get these kinds from the shops like Sia Huat?

Bought my set of beautiful wares from Robinsons during their sale. Tangs & Takashimaya have nice designs too. Get it during sale as it usually goes at a fraction of its original price.

Sia Huat is the best lah - they are the wholesale distributor for alot of brands, some of which are carried by robinsons and tangs also.

Also, note that they supply to restaurants also, at a trade discount of 30%. So if you are buying quite a few pieces, and you can 'carry' yourself like a restaurant manager or owner, then ask them for the discount.

Sia Huat is the best lah - they are the wholesale distributor for alot of brands, some of which are carried by robinsons and tangs also.

Also, note that they supply to restaurants also, at a trade discount of 30%. So if you are buying quite a few pieces, and you can 'carry' yourself like a restaurant manager or owner, then ask them for the discount.

does anyone know where is the place that sell plate which channel u introduce on 02/04/08.i think it's somewhere near j.chiat.does anyone know where is ther actual address?

Anyone know where else you can get Corelle dinnerware at a good price? Usually places like Robinson, Tangs, Metro, Taka, all got a 'premium' price. Anywhere to get this brand at a cheaper price? Like it as it is (as claimed) break-proof, crack-proof, chip-proof but NOT bullet-proof.

Anyone know where else you can get Corelle dinnerware at a good price? Usually places like Robinson, Tangs, Metro, Taka, all got a 'premium' price. Anywhere to get this brand at a cheaper price? Like it as it is (as claimed) break-proof, crack-proof, chip-proof but NOT bullet-proof.

It's not really break-proof. Broke a few pieces before. It's more break-proof if you have wooden or carpet floor. :notti:

does anyone know where is the place that sell plate which channel u introduce on 02/04/08.i think it's somewhere near j.chiat.does anyone know where is ther actual address?

i tink tis is e 1 u r toking abt;

Capella Concepts Pte Ltd

5 Up Aljunied Link #01-01 Quartz Ind Bldg Singapore 367903

Tel : 6383 8983

i went there last week after seeing the tv advert but to my dismay, they do not have much items at e moment, most of e ceramic plates/bowls on display r not for sale and they dont have e price for them as well. was informed by e salesgirl tat new stocks will be coming in bt 2-3 weeks later, if u r keen to go down and take a look, pls call them before going down...

• Like 1

It's not really break-proof. Broke a few pieces before. It's more break-proof if you have wooden or carpet floor. :(

REALLY! :notti:

Some more like got 1 year warranty if any breakage or crack can change right? Or I read wrongly. But at least not as easily broken right? Still trying to decide if to get it. My wife say the design is too 'sweet' looking. Hahaha...but if it is like not so easily broken/crack/chip then its a good consideration coz got kids at home.

keltong

i have been using corelle plates since 5 years ago....love it coz of its design, microwavable, and also its light and easy to manage.

will be getting a full set for my new house...do let me know if you managed to find a cheaper source.