Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rustgal17

Internet Provider

Switched to singnet a few months back after pathetic performance (and service) from laghub. They advertise like crazy but their performance sucks big time. I could never go beyond dialup speeds in the evenings, and over the weekend. If I really want to browse, I would have needed to take 1/2 a day off, stay home in the morning and use the net. No more stuckhub for me... a long time (4+ yrs) ex-customer.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Switched to singnet a few months back after pathetic performance (and service) from laghub. They advertise like crazy but their performance sucks big time. I could never go beyond dialup speeds in the evenings, and over the weekend. If I really want to browse, I would have needed to take 1/2 a day off, stay home in the morning and use the net. No more stuckhub for me... a long time (4+ yrs) ex-customer.

I think your area too many starhub users sharing the network in the evening liao. Some maybe doing heavy downloading.

I don't intend to install residential phone line when I move to my new house. Do anyone know whether can I still continue to use my current singnet BB at my new home without a residential number? :dunno:

I don't intend to install residential phone line when I move to my new house. Do anyone know whether can I still continue to use my current singnet BB at my new home without a residential number? :dunno:

u need a residential line for Singnet BB, unless u sign up for MIO.

starhub is using cable.. speed is shared by the whole block in the hdb flat.. the more the user the spped is being divided.. therefore becomer more slow..

singtel is using adsl (tel line).. speed is to individuals therefore constant speed..

to stream a mv, or to view a particular web page, it also depends on the other party upload speed..

its always very fast if you go to yahoo website or hotmail but others might be slower cos of the uploading speed.

sometimes renotalk also slow.. but when view yahoo it change page faster

Been a singtel BB for quite a few years.....the speed is still ok bah. Just that it very hard to call in to their CS during peak hour.

been using SH for both my parent's place and now my new place. so far so good. download speed reach 1.3mbps sometimes. even in the evenings, i dun really experience any terrible lag

Been using Starhub since I switched to broadband, quite reliable but....seems once every year or two I will lose the connection for a few days which is quite frustrating...

Our Smart Home system allow you to remote control through your 4G phones (outside) , or through voice command (at home). 

Turn Your Space To A Voice Controlled Smart Home. 
✔️1. Better retiring lifestyle for your parent. 
Our system is easy to use. Just uses voice to control. (English/Chinese). This is very helpful for elderly at home, they don't have to move around the house turning on and off switches. Their retiring life style should be sitting there and relax, AI will do the job for them. 

✔️2. Safety and convenient of your kids. 
Your kids climbing up chairs try to turn on switches ? Too dangerous for your kids to accidentally touch switches ? Now they can use voice to turn on/off lights, air-conditional, fan, television etc. 

✔️3. Control your home easily outside or inside the house. 
Forgot to switch off your air-condition and just realise it 10 minutes after you drive out of your house? Too troublesome to manually on/off your home switches, electric appliances ?

When you choose to work with us, We listen to your concern/requests, and are fully committed to making your dreams come true.

Our goal as an smart home designer is to enhance the way you live by making the most out of your space and bringing its full potential to life. Home Automation Company. 

Smart Security Package 
For Kitchen 
◼️ Main Smart Alarm Control System (Camera)
◼️ Security Cameras
◼️ Door / Window Sensors
◼️ Motion Detectors
◼️ Curtain Sensors

Smart Living Room System 
◼️ AI Speaker to control the devices.
◼️ Switches : For fixture such as Lights, Ceiling Fan etc.
◼️ Smart Plugs : For electric appliances such as Standing Fan, Lamp, Humidifier etc. 
◼️ IR controller : Can control Air-con, TV etc.

Address: Blk 18 #03-10 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City,Singapore - 530681

1f0e87b8-db08-44b6-8f2f-2ba6a45428e9.jpg

516cc3c8-c32e-43d4-840b-8c1b8ce032a6.jpg

253418e8-a02c-4952-a4e7-de7b52a6f69d.jpg

47f23a01-fa73-4750-acfe-10fc421a0db4.jpg